Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel Reviews

1.3/5

October 19, 2017

Awful cleanser

This cleanser was part of a Mario Badescu Anniversary pack that I purchased, I loved everything in the box except for this. I was shocked when I used it, I was washing my face for a good amount of time and rinsed. When I looked up at the mirror I had black from my mascara and eyeliner all around my eyes like a racoon! I put a little more cleanser on my hands and focused where the black was...all it did was move it around. My skin still felt greasy and makeup was still showing if i wiped my face. I had to rewash my face with my usual cleanser and it all came off. I would never use this cleanser again as it removed none of my makeup so I doubt it removed oil and dirt.

August 21, 2017

Best face wash

This face wash is different from most cleansers but it is really gentle and effective. It's a non foaming hell and is and makes my skin feel and look super soft and clean. For how good it works and feels, it's a fairly good price. I bought it at Anthropology for $14

February 20, 2016

I am so falling in love with this brand and wow
    This cleanser is so gentle and the list of ingredients is short - ALL GOOD STUFF
    from packaging to product
    It's such a great cleaner and gently exfoliates the skin
    The scent is very light
    and the price point is so Good

January 26, 2015

i got this as a sample and thought it was weird how it didnt feel like it was washing my face but it feels really soft and clean surprisingly after using it. just doesent feel like it cause of the texture. but i would reccommend this cleanser.

August 07, 2014

My skin: oily, combo, sensitive, acne-prone (oily T, dry patches on cheeks)

Product details (full on site):
    - Gentle green exfoliant with extremely fine granules
    - Oil-free

My experience:
    - After use my skin feels refreshed, moisture is balanced, looks toned.
    - I have not experienced any breakouts, dryness or over-hydration while using this product.
    - My pores are clear, and texture has dramatically improved.
    - Love this especially when my skin feels heavy or congested.
    - Safe for everyday, even twice a day.

How I use it:
    - Remove makeup with a wipe, then use this cleanser with either my clarisonic or hands (stay away from the eyes), pat face dry, follow with a toner.

I found this product while researching skincare lines that use less chemicals because my skin is easily broken out.

TIP: Fill out the skin consultation/questionnaire on the Mario Badescu website, the company will send you an e-mail to order samples of recommended products. This is free, skip the purchase pages, definitely worth a shot.

Updated On: August 07, 2014