Mary Kay At Play Baked Eye Trio Reviews

Good - 0
    2.0/5

January 13, 2018

Good for young ladies

First off ... I love mary kay. Their mineral eyeshadows are amazing. The baked at play trios are a big miss for me though. They were hard to get product out without picking up a neighbouring colour when applying. Creased more quickly. Colour selection varied too much from one country to the next. Not enough neutrals or finishes. Colours applied patchy. Shimmer was chunkier than the normal shimmer from the mineral line.

September 08, 2017

So pigminted!

These highly pigminted baked eyeshadow trios are such a great product at a great price! The formula is very easy to use and the colours have so much pigment when used with both wet and dry brushes!

December 28, 2016

I absoutely loved tgis product. It stayed on long and tge colors were vibrant and popped. I would sugget this pallet for everyday use. I went on smooth and was not hard to take off. I used a mary kay eye make up remover which work awesome as well.

June 08, 2016

Super pigmented and stays on all day! I love that I can put on my eyeshadow and go about the rest of my day without worrying about smudged eyes. Super easy to apply! The best part is you know you have a winning combination of colors- so no need to try and match up odd colors in your makeup bag. This product is in my on-the-go clutch, as I can have a smokey eye done in my car without bringing my whole makeup cabinet with me!

April 18, 2016

Have sensitive skin and this do not hurt my eyes. I find it last long time also I find it dont all get messy like some other eyesahdows I have used by other brands. Colors are nice and bright don't need to cake it on

March 10, 2016

I have the Neapolitan baked eye trio and absolutely love it! It has a cream, light pink, and a brown. It goes on very smoothly, and stays on all day without creasing. The pigment is nice, but not super bright. It is easy to blend. I highly recommend this!

February 13, 2016

These baked trios are practically a STEAL at only $14 Canadian! The colours are so fun and make it really easy to complete a full look. The pigment is great, coverage is incredible, easy to build and very blendable!

January 21, 2016

Three colours in one! How easy is that? Yes, I use this trio because it is easy to apply plus you have many ways to use the combination. And the price is very good for a product you have almost for a year! Here is the picture of my favorite combination: On the Horizon!

January 05, 2016

So pigmented and the colors are very neutral. great for everyday wear. Love it!

January 05, 2016

I don't wear alot of make up but I do wear eye shadow,I find wearing it makes my eyes pop,I wasn't sure about picking suitable colors but with this is comes with three in a trio that can be worn together or separately, love my colors