Matilda
Good

Matilda Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1007 in DVD

March 08, 2017

This was one of my favourite movies as a kid. And i still love watching it now as an adult ! It's such a cute movie, and you really find yourself falling in love with Matilda and hoping she ends up with the best future. It shows kids to keep pushing for what you want, and being strong, even though there are others telling you different. Will always be a favourite of mine

March 04, 2017

J'ai tellement écouter ce film lorsque j'étais plus petite ! Quand j'allais louer des films, souvent je le prenais et l'écoutais 2-3 fois de suite ! Je connaissais pratiquement chaque passage du film ! c'est un film amusant et drôle à regarder ! un film à écouter en famille sans hésitation !!

February 27, 2017

I remember being 10-14 years old and rewatching this movie over and over again with my sister.
    This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen and I watched this not long ago being almost 25 now, STILL love it!

February 27, 2017

I have this DVD and could watch it over and over and over again - luckily i don't have to since the movie is on Netflix now! I am not sure how to pinpoint exactly why I like this movie, but I think it's because you fall in love with Matilda and really care for her and want the best for her - a bright, young girl who forges her own path in life. There are also some funny moments and I still talk about the chokey 20 years later!

February 27, 2017

Matilda sure showed them didn't she? I loved this movie from start to finish. I don't want to give away the ending but it was beautiful and made me cry. I enjoyed this storyline so much!

October 14, 2016

My daughter absolutely loves this Movie. The little girl has neglectful parents and a mean principal of her school. The little girl is so smart and talented. It's such a feel good movie. Even adults can enjoy.

October 14, 2016

Based on the Roald Dahl book this is an adorable movie about an extraordinary girl in a world of condemning adults (with the exception of Miss Honey of course) ! It was a childhood classic of mine and still one of my favourite family films!

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Is this a scam?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

MichelleBunce added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

MichelleBunce earned the Beauty Guru badge

The Keepers

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?