Matilda Reviews
Ranked #17 in DVD

August 05, 2017

Great movie for the whole family

This movie is magical, I always loved watching Matilda growing up and used to watch it all the time when I would babysit my neighbors' kids.
    Matilada is the story of a wonderful little girl, who happens to be a genius and discovers she has the power of telekinesis that will help her fight against her horrible parents and the worst school principal imaginable.

Childhood classic

I loved Matilda growing up . It's a great family friendly Movie . It centres on Matilda and her horrible family and how Matilda has magical powers . Her school teacher is great and they become friends and her teacher sticks up for her . I definitely recommend this movie.

Absolute classic!

God, I remember watching this movie and reading the novels when I was a child.
    What a flashback. Such a smart little girl. I remember wanting to be just like her when I grew up!

Un classique de l'enfant

Plus jeune, au primaire, durant le service de garde, on regardait souvent Matilda. J'ai adoré ce film autant humoristique que fantastique. Et que dire de Miss Trunchbull!! C,est un classique de 1996 qui restera à jamais graver dans ma mémoire.

Childhood classic

I love this movie! I remember watching this movie all the time as a child and never getting sick of it! I still watch it now whenever it's on TV and it takes me right back to elementary school and it makes me happy because that was such a happy time in my life. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who hasn't seen Matilda and to read the book. Roald Dahl books was such a staple growing up. This is a movie I hope to watch with my own kids in the future.

Classic Film- Must Watch

As a child, this was the movie everyone wanted to watch at sleepovers. It's a timeless classic I never get tired of watching. The characters are well developed so that we like some and despise others.

Matilda is an extraordinarily bright young girl with super powers, who is neglected by her parents at home. At school, Matilda's teacher Miss Honey is great and tries to give Matilda the attention she's lacking at home. The school has a terrible principle named Miss Trunchball. As the movie goes on, we start to learn about the relationship between Miss Honey and Miss Trunchball, which I never guessed!

May 27, 2017

This was one of my favorite movies growing up ! I was into everything magical and the idea of a little girl being able to do such awsome things to help her friends and the ones she loved is so amazing ! I remeber this movie always getting me so frustrated and than makeing me laugh so hard in a split second defently a great family movie !

March 08, 2017

This was one of my favourite movies as a kid. And i still love watching it now as an adult ! It's such a cute movie, and you really find yourself falling in love with Matilda and hoping she ends up with the best future. It shows kids to keep pushing for what you want, and being strong, even though there are others telling you different. Will always be a favourite of mine

March 04, 2017

J'ai tellement écouter ce film lorsque j'étais plus petite ! Quand j'allais louer des films, souvent je le prenais et l'écoutais 2-3 fois de suite ! Je connaissais pratiquement chaque passage du film ! c'est un film amusant et drôle à regarder ! un film à écouter en famille sans hésitation !!

February 27, 2017

I remember being 10-14 years old and rewatching this movie over and over again with my sister.
    This is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen and I watched this not long ago being almost 25 now, STILL love it!