Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1200 in Lipstick

April 14, 2017

I have the colour touch if spice in this. And it is the perfect colour! I always get asked what lipstick I'm wearing. It is not like super duper matte like your wearing paint on your lips. It's matte but very soft and smooth.

March 28, 2017

I purchased Maybelline color sensational creamy Matte lip color in, "Siren in Scarlett" and I adore it. The lip stick itself goes on smooth and creamy just like the tittle says and the color is long lasting, so long lasting that you deffently need makuup wipe/ remover to take it off. They lips stick also comes in the colors "Craving Coral" a medium to dark orange-red color and "Divine Wine" which is a dark burgundy-wine color. They retail for 7.99 CND

March 16, 2017

I personally like the lipstick, however if you are looking for a true velvety matte lipstick, then this one is probably not for you, because it still has a little shine on it, it looks more like an opaque lipstick, it's transferable and it stains. The Creamy Matte truly is creamy, it feels good on the lips, I love the colors (number 691 Rich Ruby is my favorite), it is easy for me to apply it and I am by far not a pro when it comes to make up. Overall it is a nice lipstick I would definitely recommend buying.

February 02, 2017

I was very disappointed in this product. I found it went on very patchy, and was difficult to get an even layer over my entire lips. I wasn't a fan of the consistency, how it made my lips feel, or the fact that it wore off very quickly.

December 10, 2016

The Creamy Matte Lip Color lives up to the standard of higher-end products in the same category. It is a great dupe for more expensive brands. The texture is creamy, and the shades of colour are subtle, yet eye-catching and classy.

October 06, 2016

I own the color Touch of Spice in this line and it is a great neutral color on me. I have a medium skin tone and dark lips so this would come off a lot more of a mauve-pink shade on me. I wear it on its own or layer it on top of a darker color if I want to tone it down. It does fade after a few hours or with eating but it reapplies smoothly.

September 25, 2016

I just love maybelline lipsticks. This creamy matte lip color does deliver. It is a moisturizing matte lipstick unlike some brands that will dry out your lips. Stays creamy all day and it has so many pretty shades.

September 11, 2016

These are great. One of my favourite lipsticks (including high end). They are a very comfortable matte, not drying at all. Highly pigmented and opaque. I have the colour "touch of spice". I would love to buy more. They have a good shade selection.

August 30, 2016

absolutely love these lipsticks i have like four different colors, they last long and the colors are very nice and bright. The price is not very high compared to other lipsticks but I only purchase them when they go on sale, which is often at shoppers and walmart just keep checking back.

July 11, 2016

I'd like to start off saying that I don't wear a lot of makeup, mainly coz it takes up so much time that I can better spend on other things like sleep (got 2 kids - 3m and 5yrs old). My usual make up would consist of lip balm and lipstick/gloss. In most cases, I would skip the lipstick coz it's usually off before I even left the house.

Not these lipsticks! I have the "Touch of Spice" and it stayed on a lot longer than most lipsticks I've used in the past. I used it for a wedding and didn't have to retouch at the reception! I am definitely switching to Maybelline lipsticks from now on.