Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color Reviews
#24 in Lipstick

September 27, 2017

Siren In Scarlet 690 - Your PERFECT Red Lip!

I love how creamy & soft my lips feel when I wear this lipstick. It is the absolute perfect red shade & has a great matte finish! This is definitely my go-to when I need a bright firey lip to go with a variety of makeup looks!

September 21, 2017

I love this!

This is my go to matte lipstick. Touch of spice is the colour I use the most but I do have other colours as well. It glides on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips as you would expect from a matte lipstick. Staying power is decent. I definitely recommend and would repurchase.

September 16, 2017

this product can be used on regular basis without coming off

Maybelline color sentational matte lip color gives outstanding results because it lasts all day without coming off.It has such vibrant colors that can grab anyone's attention. I actually got some colors off sale and loved the colors and the matte texture

May 05, 2017

I purchased the shades "touch of spice" and "lust for blush". Touch of spice is a deep pinkish brown and lust for blush is a medium pink hue. Both colors have a creamy consistency and go on nicely. The only problem is they're not completely matte since they have hints of glitter in them. Still beautiful colors though.

April 14, 2017

I have the colour touch if spice in this. And it is the perfect colour! I always get asked what lipstick I'm wearing. It is not like super duper matte like your wearing paint on your lips. It's matte but very soft and smooth.

March 28, 2017

I purchased Maybelline color sensational creamy Matte lip color in, "Siren in Scarlett" and I adore it. The lip stick itself goes on smooth and creamy just like the tittle says and the color is long lasting, so long lasting that you deffently need makuup wipe/ remover to take it off. They lips stick also comes in the colors "Craving Coral" a medium to dark orange-red color and "Divine Wine" which is a dark burgundy-wine color. They retail for 7.99 CND

March 16, 2017

I personally like the lipstick, however if you are looking for a true velvety matte lipstick, then this one is probably not for you, because it still has a little shine on it, it looks more like an opaque lipstick, it's transferable and it stains. The Creamy Matte truly is creamy, it feels good on the lips, I love the colors (number 691 Rich Ruby is my favorite), it is easy for me to apply it and I am by far not a pro when it comes to make up. Overall it is a nice lipstick I would definitely recommend buying.

2.2/5

February 02, 2017

I was very disappointed in this product. I found it went on very patchy, and was difficult to get an even layer over my entire lips. I wasn't a fan of the consistency, how it made my lips feel, or the fact that it wore off very quickly.

December 10, 2016

The Creamy Matte Lip Color lives up to the standard of higher-end products in the same category. It is a great dupe for more expensive brands. The texture is creamy, and the shades of colour are subtle, yet eye-catching and classy.

October 06, 2016

I own the color Touch of Spice in this line and it is a great neutral color on me. I have a medium skin tone and dark lips so this would come off a lot more of a mauve-pink shade on me. I wear it on its own or layer it on top of a darker color if I want to tone it down. It does fade after a few hours or with eating but it reapplies smoothly.