Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Reviews
#50 in Foundation

October 09, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Favorite

This foundation is hands down my favorite foundation I use it everyday! It’s very light weight but very builds le I love how it feels on the skin and how it wears. Also love that it has spf in it as well.

September 17, 2019

Great foundation to use

This foundation provides full cover, it is very light and airy non oily or greasy, would definitely get this again. It is a great foundation to use and I definitely recommend to anyone and everyone to get it.

September 16, 2019
    Georgia, United States

My new favorite

I love this foundation. It's full coverage and light weight. The packaging is easy to use and it's a squeeze tube so you can't pour out too much product. The packaging is sleek & travel friendly. It's affordable & easy to find. I've recommended it so many times.

September 09, 2019
    Washington, United States

Best Drugstore Foundation!

I’ve heard a lot of YouTubers talk about how amazing this foundation is and i needed a new one so i decided to pick this one up. This foundation claims to be full coverage however i would say its more medium coverage which i like, it has a natural finish which is beautiful! They also have a pretty good shade range. If you need a new foundation i would recommend picking this up!

September 04, 2019

Decent drugstore foundation with lots of benefits

This is an ok foundation. I usually use the It Cosmetics CC Cream and wanted to see if I could find something similar at the drugstore. This foundation is great for my fair skin (I can never find a good colour match with drugstore foundations), and is light weight. I like that there is SPF 50 in it. It is a light/medium coverage but it is very blend-able and you can build it up to a medium/full coverage, not at all full coverage with one layer like advertised. It's for normal/dry skin and can get greasy if you have oily skin. Overall, it's just ok but not amazing.