• Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow Duo - Rose Tints
Amazing

Maybelline Expertwear Eye Shadow Duo - Rose Tints Reviews

Ranked #1309 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

February 24, 2010

I have this product in 133 coral lily. (The colours are actually much lighter than they appear in the photo!) The apriocot colour goes on smoothly and it shows with one to 2 applications. The lighter colour takes more coats but it acts as a great eyebrow highlighter. I recommend the coral lily for the versatility of the product. I can use more coats for an evening out look or just 1 or 2 for a simple, natural day time look and all I need are these two colours.

May 25, 2009

I normally love Maybelline eyeshadow but this product was such a waste of money. I bought this thinking that it would be a nice light pink combo but I was wrong. The colors hardly showed up on my eyes even with a base. Instead of the nice pink I was hoping for I ended up with an almost white glitter color which was not what I was looking for. I also bought this product in other colors that I haven't tried yet but I would say skip the rose tint it isn't worth what I paid for it.

Vaseline Lip Therapy

ColourPop Brow Pencil

dperrault added a new review for
    Facebook

Raybp added a new review for
    Shout Triple Acting