Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeliner in Brown Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 876 in Eye Liner

May 31, 2017

its not the best looking product but it does what it is supposed to do. its a perfect dark brown colour and glides on smooth. no complaints overall here

April 17, 2017

This product works well! I used to use this as my regular eyeliner before I switched to using a liquid. Definitely would buy again! My friends use it too!!

April 04, 2017

This eyeliner lasts much longer than other branded eye pencils and eyeliners i've used, and feels great. It stays at just the right consistency and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Worth the buy!

February 26, 2016

I love how small this product is. It does not take up a lot of space in the makeup bag at all! And it really is a great product. It goes on smooth and the brush is the perfect size. It's so easy to work with. Great for a beginner

2.7/5

February 26, 2016

This product is really annoying. The pencil doesn't not come out dark enough, and looks cheap on. It also dries out really quickly if the cap fall off while in you makeup bag!

0.7/5

February 24, 2016

I bought this eye liner in colour plum and it was the worst thing I ever tried. I am not sure if it dried up before I bought it, because it did not transfer on the lid at all.

February 22, 2016

I really enjoy this ! I have used the Brown, and the Blackest Black. I think it is very good bang for your buck, and compared to other liners (such as Inglot) this is great! It lasts a long time, in the jar and on skin. I never found it dried out in the jar, and the colour pay off was fantastic!!

February 22, 2016

This eyeliner works ok, if you want more of an every day look. I hardly ever wear brown eyeliner, and I actually gave this one away, since I never used it. Otherwise, it worked well. Gave an even, pigmented line.

February 22, 2016

Eyes liner does not usually last very long on my eyes, but this works very well. I love it. However, it does come off pretty easy with just your fingers, so make sure you don't touch your eyes too much. Stays on pretty well other than that!

February 18, 2016

It's smudge free and last long. Eyes which can dazzle the world. Once put on, you don't have to worry again to look at mirror to check if it looks good. It's so thoughtfully designed that I can apply without looking at mirror and it will give perfect stoke.