3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

June 20, 2017

Très efficace

Ce produit rempli bien sa promesse. S'utilise bien, a une teinte riche et une texture onctueuse. Il laisse les lèvres douces et a un maintien de très bonne durée.

June 13, 2017

Highly reccomend this lipstick

I love these lipsticks so much, I have purchased many colors. This lipstick is extremely long long lasting, you will not be disappointed at ALL. it has a great color selection and I am sure they will keep adding more as the popularity grows. The consistency is very thick and dries quickly it can take a little while to get use to using this lipstick however once you get the hang of it you will be addicted! I highly recommend trying these.

2.0/5

June 07, 2017

colors were nice but they did not wear that well or that long. Got about 3 hours out of it and needed to reapply twice. It also came off on my glass. I don't think I would buy this product again unless I was in a pinch. However I did like that it did not dry my lips out, after I took it off my lips still felt smooth.

June 03, 2017

Great size.geat shape.east to read.east to follow directions.stays on for at least 24 hours.no.smell..good variety of colours.consrant improvements to product.great advertisement.great pairing .easy to apply.east to remove.great feel. Great handling.

May 18, 2017

My favorite one is the BERRY PERSISTENT shade. It's got a sweet smell to it. The colour does really stay for a very long time. Mine is shimmery, but I think you can get matte too.

2.0/5

May 11, 2017

Bought this product last trip to Walmart, the product is too thick and once applied looks great, but at the water line of the lip it begins to peel upwards on the lips, not a good thing, only lasted 2 hours with bare spots here and there on the lips, a big thumbs down from a Master Beautician!

May 10, 2017

This lipstick stays on through pretty much anything. It's even survived greasy, 3 cheese pizza! Good selection of colours, does what it's supposed to do. My only complaint is that it is very drying on the lips, more so than other liquid lips that I've tried. Still worth it if you have a long day and don't want to spend half of it touching up your lip colour.

1.8/5

May 03, 2017

I really wish I had received this in a different colour. I got this in Keep Up the Flame for free to test out and review, and while it is long lasting (it mostly lasted through from about 9 in the morning to shortly past 2 in the afternoon), it didn't last all day; it was gone by 6 pm. It didn't feel clumpy or dry my lips out or anything, but because it came in such a vivid colour, I didn't apply a thick layer or anything at all (I HATE bright red lipstick), so as it was wearing, you could see it in the cracks of my lips. Had I received a more neutral colour, I would have applied more and I'm sure had had a better experience. Does its job, but it's not for me.

May 03, 2017

I have been using those since a long time and in loads of different colors. It does stays on the lip for very long, and the available colors are great. However, new Kat Von D are as good as those, while not drying the lips as much. However, those are cheaper. I guess it depends how dry or sensitive your lips usually are !

May 01, 2017

This lipstick is amazing. All of the colours are very nice. A few things I love about this lipstick is that it is VERY long lasting, and that the colour does not transfer on to anything (like a water bottle when you drink water). One downfall of this product is that after a while, my lips started to dry out. I had to apply lip balm on top of the product a couple times a day. Other than that, I love this product and will definitely buy more of them!