3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

October 10, 2017

I love this product

I always use this product mostly in praty but i like to use daily. I would like to buy this product again and again.i really love this product.i am happy to use this product.

October 10, 2017

Fantastic Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick

This is a great long lasting liquid lipstick, that lives up to its name. The lipstick doesn't move from your lips as you drink your morning coffee or eat your meals during the day. The only exception is when you are eating really greasy food. In this case it does come of a bit, but nothing a touch up can't fix. The product has two ends, one containing the lipstick and the other a moisturizing balm. The balm is great at keeping your lips moist all day long. It comes in a variety of shades so there is a colour to match every occasion. This is a product I will continue to use and recommend to anybody looking for a long lasting lip.

October 08, 2017

Love!

This is one beauty product that I have been using for many years now and have not once tossed it to the side. I use this Lip colour product whenever I have a special occasion and don't want to touch my lipstick up as much. It truly does stay put on your lips for many hours, I usually put another lipstick colour over top to give it more of a customized shade and It looks nice. Wish they would add some more colour choices as I would buy many different colours but other than that I adore this product and how it stays put. Highly recommend!

October 06, 2017

Love it

I love this lipstick. However I find it difficult to get the right color. I wish they had small cheap sample sizes since the color swatch shown isnt a true representation. I found a color I love and it last for the day which is great for a low maintenance woman like myself

October 04, 2017

The most long lasting lipstick ever.

I have used this more than any other lipstick simply because it is the best lipstick in terms of duration. It probably lasts around 8-10 hours almost perfect (even the darkest colours). It can get a little hard to remove but not much more than some of the others long lasting lipsticks. Even flight attendants use them! Very useful for lazy people who would not dare to retouch the lipstick.

October 02, 2017

Long lasting colour

This product works for me as I do not like to reapply lipgloss or lipstick multiple time throughout the day. This product really does last all day and saves me so much time. I can apply it in the morning as part of my routine and not worry about it. I think its important to make sure that your lips are always kept hydrated as I can see how some may feel that it was a tad bit drying on their lips.

Overall, I do recommend this product and will continue to use mine.

October 02, 2017

Un des meilleurs rouge à lèvres

Il est facile à appliquer.
    Le beaume à appliquer après hydrate bien les lèvres.
    La gamme de couleurs est large et bien pigmentées.
    Bon rapport qualité / prix.
    Point négatif, il sèche vite et est difficile à enlever, il ne faut pas faire d'erreur en l'appliquant.

1.7/5

September 26, 2017

Did Not Like This At All

Very poor quality. Made my lips look like they were peeling. Was not happy to look in the mirror at work to see that have of my lipcolor had peeled off

September 25, 2017

My new fav lipstick

I tried Maybelline 24 hr superstay lipstick and I was pleasantly surprised. The balm that you apply first is awesome. My lips are always dry but the Maybelline balm moisturizes and soothes my lips. I applied the lipstick first and then the balm. I was really shocked when it was still on my lips after a couple drinks and I didnt need to keep refreshing. This lipstick is perfect for moms like me that are always on the go. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the other shade.

September 20, 2017

Stays on... for real!

I adore this lipstick. It truly stays on alllllll day! It's literally the only kind of lipstick I have ever found that has that kind of staying power. I can eat, drink, eat and drink again, and it is still there. Truly wonderful!