3.9/5
Maybelline New York 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#2 in Lipstick

March 20, 2018

Tenue longue durée !

J'adore ce rouge à lèvres de longue durée, et il tient vraiment ses promesses. Une fois appliqué il est pratiquement impossible de l'enlever sans utiliser un démaquillant à l'huile. Ce qui est excellent pour sa longue durée. Disponible en plusieurs couleurs. J'adore!

March 19, 2018

Great drugstore product

I love maybelline, thy are by far one of the best drugstore beauty brands. This lipstick is long lasting, has great pigmentation and doesn't dry out my lips. And the colour selection is good too, all around good product.

March 04, 2018

lobgest lasting lipstick i have ever tried.

love this it's the one I keep going back to. lasts all day without feeling like it's on. no marks on the coffee cup either. I wish they had more fun colours because that's the only reason I have tried others.

1.7/5

February 25, 2018

These products suck

I love Maybelline products, but these are definitely my least favourite of their products that I have tried. The formula is really sticky, which I don't like, and the colour doesn't last at all. I definitely do not recommend purchasing these.

February 23, 2018

Finally something that sticks

I'm not much of a makeup person so I don't know the tricks but I was bored witb lip color lasting 5 minutes. I tried this and it stays so long! Maybe not actually 24 hours but much longer than I've ever needed it to. So glad to have found something that stays on and isn't a fortune.

February 12, 2018

Long lasting great product

This product really lives up. I like lip stick but always hated that it needs to be re applied through out the day. Finally this product last long no need to add more. Stays on long and doesn't have a heavy nor sticky oliy sensation. Really recommend this product, you'll be happy too.

February 06, 2018

Works like a Charm

I adore this lipstick! For someone who loves to wear lipstick for all day and not want to fix her lipstick all day this lipstick is amazing. It has full coverage all day long!!

January 21, 2018

Elona Liberge

J’adore ces rouges à lèvres. Ils sont extrement pigmentés d’autant plus qu’ils sont liquides. La tenue est toute aussi bien. Je les conseille à tout .

January 17, 2018

Stays on for 24 hours but flakes

I love this lip gloss, it's super bright and stays on forever, but I can start flaking after a few hours which doesn't look treatment if you keep your lips moisturised though it definately lasts longer! Also does not smudge at all!

2.8/5

January 16, 2018

This product is alright

This lipstick is super pigmented packed with lots of color and I love the idea of a top coat sealor however I found it went on thick and ended up getting crumbly looking