3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

February 27, 2022

My absolute fav

I purchased this 6 years ago and ever since then it is my regular lip balm. I absolutely love the peppermint flavour and omg dry lips is never an is never an issue

January 27, 2022

Smells good

Its. Good product especially when it keeps lips moist and also the strawberry one gives color to ur lips. Must use product. It comes in different flavours. Maybeline never makes u down

2.8/5

November 09, 2021
    United States

This is an okay lip balm. Not much is special about it other than it semi works. There are one's that are tinted now I believe but I would just stick to the regular one.

October 25, 2021
    Maryland, United States

very soft lips smooth

this is great i love this and burts bees equally i wqill buy these two brands always and no other kind unless i tried a sample of one ansd it was just as goiod or better as this

March 30, 2021

Best tinted lip balm

I love this lip balm. It's true tried and tested. I always go back to this one no matter how many lip balms I've tried. I like to keep one in every purse just incase.

March 30, 2021

Baby lips

Baby lips is always nice if your lips are needing a little moisturizer and colour at the same time! Leaving lips soft. We like the orange one, red inside. It goes on pink though. Such a simple way to put some colour on,

2.0/5

March 18, 2021
    Texas, United States

Not moisturizing

I bought the pink lip balm on Amazon. I didn’t realize how pink it really was until I tried this. I looked like a child who got into her mother’s old fashioned lipstick! Plus, it was not as moisturizing as other brands. ☹️

February 08, 2021

Baby lip lip balm

I was given the original babylip lipbalm as a ski instructor swore that he was using to protect against the outside winds and weather dryness. Ok so first off the aroma is very pleasant. It's a solid not creamy. It just glides on. It didnt feel too greasy or sticky. I did find that reapplying was needed as it doesnt have a no transfer so of course it was on my mug. Purchase for a great price. Its available in scents and slight tints.

January 31, 2021
    Chittagong, Bangladesh

A staple!

I've used this lipbalm for years. It is nice and smooth and adds a slight tint of colour that looks very natural. The lip balm is moisturizing and overall great!

January 19, 2021

Great

I have always loved baby lips, and they have never done me wrong before, their ingredients are really nice in that they dont leave my lips feeling dry and wanting reapply every 20 minutes like most other lip balms do. They also have a really great scent and taste to them, are long lasting, and are a great price. I would definitely reccomend them, especially for teens.