Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip colour for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident colour that highlights one’s natural beauty. Available in 10 gorgeous shades.

Le rouge à lèvres Colour Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes est composé de pigments dorés aux teintes chaudes qui rehaussent la couleur naturelle de vos lèvres et convient à tous les teints. Affichez des lèvres éclatantes avec une assurance qui rehausse votre beauté naturelle.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 01, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best drugstore lipstick

It is the best bullet lipstick from a drugstore. It is soft and creamy, and it blends very easily. It does also transfer easily but that is to be expected. The pigmentation is exceptional and only needs one pass!

May 30, 2019

Nude Nuance & Raw Chocolate are my favourites!

I highly highly recommend these lipsticks. They are amazing in terms of pigmentation, longevity and value. I usually wear a thin layer of it and it is pigmented enough for me as I don't usually wear lipstick. It feels comfortable on the lips and it is very long lasting because they are matte finish and sometimes it can last till the end of the day even after gentle eating and drinking throughout the day. Really is worth the money. I want to buy more but I rarely wear lipsticks... And one will last me quite long.

May 14, 2019

A beauty must!

This is a MUST have lipstick. Not only is the price extremely reasonable, the matte finish is my favorite consistency. It looks matte on the lips but I feels like your wearing nothing. Doesn't dry out my lips either which is a plus! the color selection is awesome too!! I get so many compliments when I wear these lipsticks and always recommend this product to all my friends!

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Beautiful

This is a great matte lipstick with the perfect finish. It’snot drying like some other matte lipsticks I’ve used and it Dont need to be reapplied very often it’s a really pretty shade and lipstick for a really good price

March 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Love the shade

I am in love with this shade as it goes so well with my skin color also the mate finishing is awesome and it's not at all dry .love the texture and easily goes till 7 to 8 hours

March 21, 2019

Love it!

I am a lipstick junkie and I am so loving this line of Maybelline lipsticks. They are creamy and light. The colours are gorgeous and my lipstick stays on for hours. Another plus is that they have a pleasant smell. I just can’t wear gross smelling lipstick. My favourite is Toasted Truffle.

January 11, 2019

Favorite creamy matte lipstick!

This is one of the best matte lipsticks I have ever used. A little detail to consider about this product is that it’s creamy matte so it doesn’t have a sheen but it’s creamy and smooth for the application. This should be a staple in every girl's makeup bag. It lasts for a really long time and the vibrancy of the colour is also amazing. Pro tip : Apply a little on your finger and dab it onto your lips if you're going for a very natural look. It makes all the difference.

September 28, 2018

A great matte lipstick

This is a great matte lipstick with the perfect finish. What's great is the smooth finish it leaves, not drying like some other matte lipsticks. Does need to be reapplied somewhat often though.

May 30, 2018
    Liège Province, Belgium

Beau!

Bonjour c est beau comme pack a jing mais j aimerais exactement connaître la qualité du produits,est ce de vrai qualité? Bref j espère pouvoir tester les produits de chikadvisor

May 30, 2018
    North, France

J'adore

Ils font parti de mes rouges à lèvres préférés ! La texture, la couleur, et même l'odeur est top ! De plus, le prix est raisonnable ! Je vous le recommande !