Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip colour for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident colour that highlights one’s natural beauty. Available in 10 gorgeous shades.

Le rouge à lèvres Colour Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes est composé de pigments dorés aux teintes chaudes qui rehaussent la couleur naturelle de vos lèvres et convient à tous les teints. Affichez des lèvres éclatantes avec une assurance qui rehausse votre beauté naturelle.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 18, 2020

Belles couleurs

Je les adore ces produits de chez Maybelline. Ils sont pas mal crémeux pour les lèvres. Ils ont plusieurs couleurs en partant du plus naturel au plus rouge et en passant par les roses. Il y en a pour tous les goûts. Moi je les aime car il glisse bien sur nos lèvres. La couleurs dure longtemps et il s'applique merveilleusement bien

December 19, 2019

Yup

Maybelline is one of those brands that can never regret oneself when it comes to lippies. The shade range is so good and pigmented. It stays for straight 8hours or more n leaves a hydrating finish as well. Highly impressed by it!

November 17, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely lipstick

This lipstick is lovely and it is very creamy and not dry on the lips so it is a good moisturiser for your lips and it stays on for a good amount of time

September 05, 2019

Love these lipsticks so much!

I love these lipsticks. They go on nicely, never dry my lips out and stay on and wear well. I love the flavour and scent too! These are my favourite and I will continue to buy them forever!

August 01, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best drugstore lipstick

It is the best bullet lipstick from a drugstore. It is soft and creamy, and it blends very easily. It does also transfer easily but that is to be expected. The pigmentation is exceptional and only needs one pass!

May 30, 2019

Nude Nuance & Raw Chocolate are my favourites!

I highly highly recommend these lipsticks. They are amazing in terms of pigmentation, longevity and value. I usually wear a thin layer of it and it is pigmented enough for me as I don't usually wear lipstick. It feels comfortable on the lips and it is very long lasting because they are matte finish and sometimes it can last till the end of the day even after gentle eating and drinking throughout the day. Really is worth the money. I want to buy more but I rarely wear lipsticks... And one will last me quite long.

May 14, 2019

A beauty must!

This is a MUST have lipstick. Not only is the price extremely reasonable, the matte finish is my favorite consistency. It looks matte on the lips but I feels like your wearing nothing. Doesn't dry out my lips either which is a plus! the color selection is awesome too!! I get so many compliments when I wear these lipsticks and always recommend this product to all my friends!

April 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Beautiful

This is a great matte lipstick with the perfect finish. It’snot drying like some other matte lipsticks I’ve used and it Dont need to be reapplied very often it’s a really pretty shade and lipstick for a really good price

March 21, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Love the shade

I am in love with this shade as it goes so well with my skin color also the mate finishing is awesome and it's not at all dry .love the texture and easily goes till 7 to 8 hours

March 21, 2019

Love it!

I am a lipstick junkie and I am so loving this line of Maybelline lipsticks. They are creamy and light. The colours are gorgeous and my lipstick stays on for hours. Another plus is that they have a pleasant smell. I just can’t wear gross smelling lipstick. My favourite is Toasted Truffle.