Maybelline New York Dream Velvet Foundation Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 613 in Foundation

This refreshing gel-whipped foundation is designed to leave complexion perfected and smooth with a velvety, soft-matte finish while skin stays hydrated for up to 12 hours. Ideal for normal to combination skin, medium coverage.

For best results, apply the Dream Velvet Foundation using the Maybelline New York Dream Blender.

For more info, please visit Maybelline New York.

Ce fond de teint rafraîchissant à la texture de gel fouetté a été créé pour vous procurer un fini soyeux, doux et mat pour un teint amélioré et une peau lisse et hydratée pouvant aller jusqu'à 12 heures. Idéal pour la peau normale à mixte, couvrance moyenne.

Pour de meilleurs résultats, appliquer le fond de teint Dream Velvet à l'aide de l'éponge à estomper Dream Blender de Maybelline New York.

Pour plus d'infos, visitez Maybelline New York.

January 17, 2017

This is like velvet on t he skin . So soft and smooth on the face skin dosen't feel weigheed down when wearing. And very easy to clean off skin at the end of the day

January 05, 2017

This refreshing gel-whipped foundation is designed to leave complexion perfected and smooth with a velvety, soft-matte finish which is perfect for my combo skin. It feels really light, too not heavy and cakey like some foundations. I use this more on the weekends when I don't have to dress up to be somewhere.

December 06, 2016

i tried a bunch of the products based off the fact they were mentioned in the reviewers choice awards this year, i like the idea of a bit of a more matte finish, but it felt heavier on my skin and i woke up with pimples even after giving my face a good clean

December 05, 2016

I really like this product! I find that it doesn't leave your skin oily after using and it lasts a long time!!!! I high recommend this product. Ive bought this a few times and I'd have to say this is definetly one of my favorites forsure!! :)

November 17, 2016

I love this foundation for everyday and even on the weekends when I am not looking for an over the top look! This foundation settles so well onto the skin, and glides on so smoothly. I am brown skinned - I wear foundations that are caramel or olive tone, the colour I use from this line is "caramel" and it has worked so well for me throughout the year!

October 11, 2016

I purchased this foundation to try and replace my go-to powder foundation. I have really dry skin but appreciate a matte finish so I decided to try this formula that was recommended. I am most excited by the range of colours that his foundation comes in for a drug store brand. With fair, pink undertoned skin I find it difficult to find a foundation that is not only light enough for me, but is not yellow toned. This foundation does not feel cakey in the slightest and applies smoothly, almost like a gel moisturizer would. Unfortunately I had to stop using this foundation because I started breaking out on my cheeks, however I attribute that to my sensitive skin, and not the foundation itself. I would love to try this again (should my skin cooperate!) and would for sure recommend this for dry skinned individuals looking for a matte finish.

October 06, 2016

This foundation truly loves up to its name. Velvety!!! Glides on so smoothly, blends like a dream, smells like.. Well foundation but isn't over powering. I found mine on sale and I was super excited! My husband said I looked so pretty (ah thanks babe) if he likes it than its a winner in my books!

October 01, 2016

Bon fond de teint de la part de Maybelline. Se travail bien sur la peau. Bon choix de couleur en magasin. Abordable pour ce type de fond de teint. Je l'utilise avec une éponge.

September 25, 2016

I truly enjoy wearing this foundation, specifically in the winter time. I have oily skin but in the colder months I do get dry patches. I also love a matte finish. This foundations allows me to still have my full coverage matte look without it clingy to my dry areas and irrritating my skin. Genius idea Maybelline!

September 23, 2016

I wish I found a color that matched my skin a little better. I didn't like the limited options but I do like the texture and feeling it gives my skin. A little goes a long long way

The Rescue