3.6/5
Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Reviews
#7 in Foundation

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation is available in ten different shades to suit your skin tone! The Matte Mousse Foundation includes colour pigments that give superior coverage that blends perfectly into your skin. The foundation is small and compact, perfect for travel!
See www.maybelline.ca for more information

1.3/5

February 12, 2019

Waste of money

This was a waste of money. The goundation was not creamy nor liquid. It seems like powdery and doesn’t blend well on skin. Within a week, it seems to be dry and more powdery and was not able to use as a foundation.

2.7/5

January 19, 2019

The texture isn't right for a foundation

A friend gave me this because the colour was wrong for her. I wanted to like it, but honestly foundation isn't the right product for a mousse texture like this one. When I apply it, I get little bits of mousse scattered around that seem to pill up rather than blending in, and it leaves a very matte, almost powdery finish. I prefer a dewey finish for my dry skin. It's also very light coverage, so you end up using a lot if you want to build it up at all. As mousse cosmetics go, their blush is better.

October 24, 2018
    Texas, United States

Great

I’ve used this foundation for an everyday use and it’s honestly been a really great product so far. I’ve also reviewed it on my YouTube channel so go check out the full rwvuew!!

June 02, 2018
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I love it

I first bought this when I was just starting learning how to do my makeup. I have to say its the only foundation that perfectly matches my skin. I ldid think the product was small though and it finish faster than my liquid foundations

April 25, 2018

Great Coverage

This foundation offers great coverage and feels really nice on your skin. The texture is nice and light and goes on smooth. The coverage is great and is easy to apply to your face. The colour match is great as well!

April 18, 2018

I like it.

I like this foundation! So soft and smooth when you apply it. I find it does not last that long though and after a while it makes your face look greasy.

March 20, 2018

Best Foundation out there !

I've used many foundations over the years. Younique, Sephora Brands, MAC, Shoppers etc.
    I couldn't find something that actually :
    1. Covered my blemishes
    2. Didn't make my face super dry OR oily
    3. Didn't turn me orange

I was at work and noticed a girl who's face looked AMAZINGLY smooth. I couldn't help but ask what foundation she was using.

Sure enough, I rushed out that night and grabbed some of Maybelline's Matte Mousse Foundation.
    Luckily it was on sale ($11.98 vs $23.99) as paying $24 for a drug store brand "trial".

Immediately fell and love and have been using it for almost a year.

It's also great that at least one store always has this on sale. Rexall/Shoppers/Walmart etc .

Totally recommend :)

March 15, 2018

I will definitely buy this product again.

I have always had trouble finding the right foundation ...I finally found one that I like and matches my face color to a tee. It is also a mousse product which I like very much.It goes on awesome.

March 10, 2018

great

I really enjoy this foundation. I purchased it when it first came out and really enjoyed it but with all the different foundations I forgot about this one until I seen it in the store and decided to give it another try and I am glad I did! It is so mousse, creamy, and just the perfect texture, It glides on nice, isn't drying and covers all my imperfections. So glad I decided to give this another go.

February 27, 2018

Sooooo good

I used this foundation years ago and steered away after so many new foundations came out but this year I decided to try it again and I'm so happy I did. The moussey texture is so soft and easy to apply . I use my fingers and sometimes go over with a sponge so easy to use I could literally do it in the dark and it look flawless. It covers my redness and acne..no issues at all. It even passed the blowing nose test lol