Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 700 in Foundation

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse Foundation is available in ten different shades to suit your skin tone! The Matte Mousse Foundation includes colour pigments that give superior coverage that blends perfectly into your skin. The foundation is small and compact, perfect for travel!
See www.maybelline.ca for more information

May 10, 2017

I have been using this foundation FOR YEARS! I tried it at a friend's place once and promptly went out to buy my own and have never looked back. Coverage is great and simple application!

April 18, 2017

I hate cream formulas that turn into a liquid this stuff sucks i used it back when all these new foundations didnt come out this was one of my first foundations and it did not do much.

April 16, 2017

i find this very hard to work with, and i find when i used it before it left my skin irritated, which i never have that problem with foundation, it didn't feel as light on my skin as i would have hoped

April 16, 2017

This is a really great foundation. It applies so creamy and seamlessly. It gives you an airbrushed look of perfection! I love the formula and would totally buy it again!

April 16, 2017

This is my favorite foundation. It's so smooth, creamy, covers well. It's easy to find a match to my skin color. I'm very fair skinned so Their lightest color matches well

April 15, 2017

I have used this foundation for years. This is my goto foundation. I love the coverage as, it gives me the full coverage I am looking for at a great price. It works perfect with my primer. Using a sponge to apply this foundation leaves a flawless application. It does not feel heavy at all and lasts all day.

April 14, 2017

Paid 4.99 woohoo second time I have bought this ,I love it ,the texture is so amazing goes on very nice and doesn't make you feel like your wearing a mask ,stays on fresh all day and keeps my make up in place .Well worth 4.99 or 12.99 .

April 13, 2017

I have been using this for a few weeks now and it is my favorite! It doesn't feel heavy or irritating and the coverage is awesome :) love it! I would recommend to friends and I already have!

April 04, 2017

I've gone through probably close to 4 in the last few years. For me that's amazing! Definitely my go to! I find it has great coverage and a little goes a long way!

April 04, 2017

Great for full coverage. It works much better than most drugstore foundations. You just have to be careful that you are not putting this one too thick and is it will go on very cakey.

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done