Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

September 19, 2018

Preferred drug store liquid foundation

Not only is the price great, the coverage is medium to full. I have experienced no oxidization, and the shade range is good. I am especially pale and have a hard time finding affordable matched usually.

2.8/5

September 18, 2018

About average.

I am very light complected so when I found the porcelain shade of Fit I was excited. However to me it doesn't cover as good as I would like. It doesn't blend out my color very good,

September 17, 2018

My current go to

I have fairly noticeable pores and combination skin. This foundation does go on matte, does a pretty good job of smoothing my flaws, and can build decent coverage by applying layers. However I feel like after a few hours my oily skin starts to break through it all. I just feel like it should have a longer oil free power, since I also pair it with matte primer and setting spray.

September 11, 2018

My go to makeup

Amazing coverage and quality. I have trouble finding the right makeup because I have very oily skin but after years of searching I finally find this product. It gives amazing coverage and last for hours. It's not too shiny or greasy on my face. The price is amazing and you can find it on sale often.

August 10, 2018

Decent foundation!

I have combination skin and I do find that this foundation is the best thing to use considering it’s drug store price. Although it definitely doesn’t last all day, it does give you a nice natural look for the first few hours of wearing it

August 01, 2018

never changing foundations

This foundation is super smooth and fairly easy to put on (wish there was a pump)

Stays on about 10 hours- my skin is fairly dry with oily spots especially on my cheeks. I do have a fair amount of redness and blemishes throughout my face which this foundation covers easily.

Highly recommend

3.2/5

July 04, 2018

Great product

Been using this for awhile after it was recommended by a makeup artist. Decent quality. Affordable. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Covers blemishes very well

June 27, 2018

Highly Recommend

This product works amazing on my skin. I have really oily skin and this foundations helps me not have a greasy look. The fit me foundation is full coverage and a little can go along way so apply a little at a time. The price for this product was fairly cheap as well you'll love it.

June 26, 2018

I'm surprised how well it performs as a drugstore item

I bought this on a whim as it was cheaper on Amazon but I am really glad I did. I haven't used a drugstore foundation in a few years but recently it seemed that no matter what foundation I bought it just didn't last long or kept making me super oily within a few hours. My skin type might have changed a bit in the last year to more oily than dry so that might be it. I bought the Fenty foundation at the same time and honestly find myself reaching for this foundation more. Considering the great price point I'm hooked! Definitely worth it. Even if you have dry patches just hydrate well (I used a hydrating primer as a base) and it'll work great!

June 19, 2018

Liquid Gold

This shit is AMAZING. It goes on like a dream, dries down beautifully and it wears for hours. I'm a mother of two very energetic kids and it stays put even without setting powder! I just wish there was a shade about half a shade lighter than the current lightest, as it's slightly too dark for me.