Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    2.0/5

November 12, 2018

Fit me foundation doesnt fit me

I don't like the texture of the fondation on my skin it looks bad and the lightest shade is to dark for me... Sad because i was sure it was gonna be a good one but i really was not happy with it..

2.0/5

February 26, 2018

its an okay foundation

if you have acne prone skin or dry skin this foundation will not work for you, this will break you out instantly. and cling to your dry spots. the colours are too orangy consistency is watering. overall do not recommend. it has a weird smell too. it does not blend flawlessly

1.8/5

October 03, 2017

Hit or miss- a BIG miss for me

Everywhere I look, I see reviews that either love it or hate it. Unfortunately, I hate it - but I wanted to love it. I have combination skiny that leans oily so I thought this product would be a good match. Upon application it looks FLAWLESS, blowing away the best foundations I've ever tried. However, this doesn't last. It oxidizes rather quickly, and my shade (the lightest), doesn't just get darker - which, frankly, I would put up with - it gets orange. Within a couple hours, and I mean a 2-3, it separates and settles on top of the skin and amplifies any texture.
    I apply a thin layer and have little texture because of my age and skin type, but after a couple hours of wear, it looks like I caked this on to dry skin I never knew I had. I came home after a few hours on the town and was seriously embarrassed when I looked in the mirror - THIS is what my face looked like!?
    I tried this foundation 3 times with three different high end primers and two different high end setting powders.

1.3/5

August 01, 2017

Worst buy in my whole life

I've never written a bad review so this is my first one so far. This product made my skin breakout, the colour made my face looks cakey and orange. After I got home from work, I immediately threw this out. Never buying this again. Worst buy ever.

1.7/5

April 08, 2017

I'm not a Maybeline fan. I grew up as a young teenager using Maybelline.. Now I see why my skin looked so bad. It caused me to break out and I always had a very orange look to my face . no matter what product i used.

1.5/5

August 06, 2016

Everyone raves about this product, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I don't have overly oily skin, but this stuff slipped all over!!! The coverage was terrible and it made my skin break out horribly.

1.5/5

June 23, 2016

I regularly use maybeline fit me foundation so I thought I would try this one as I do have issues with my skin looking oily and shiny at the end of the day. I absolutely hated this foundation, the quality didn't seem as good as their original fit me foundation and my skin somehow looked oilier at the end of the day. The powder despite being their nude beige shade 125 was more like an ivory white that didn't match the liquid of the same shade. It also seemed to clump towards the end of the day in the creases by the end of my nose! Will never use again!

1.8/5

February 19, 2016

I was not very happy with this product. There was no matte effect at all. Found that the product was greasy feeling going on face and could feel it on face also didn't last long

1.7/5

December 10, 2015

This foundation by maybeline is not very good it creates blotches and is not long lasting very hard to blend