Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 18, 2019

Great

I love this product. I’ve been using it for a year and still love it. Maybelline is the only brand (well that i know of) that has my skin shade. It sometimes kinda feel heavy when i put it on but it works. Doesnt make my skin look oily

February 26, 2019

Great product for the price!

This is the best drugstore foundation I’ve found! Really love it. The foundation really does leave my face Mayte and poreless. I love the look and the texture. Feels so good going on the skin.

January 31, 2019

I would buy again just not the same tone

The Maybelline fit me matte poreless foundation really steps up to the plate and works as promised it has a really nice smooth matte finish that lasts all day the one negative for me is I have oily skin and I can’t leave it on untouched all day because the oily skin over rides the foundation.

September 17, 2018

My current go to

I have fairly noticeable pores and combination skin. This foundation does go on matte, does a pretty good job of smoothing my flaws, and can build decent coverage by applying layers. However I feel like after a few hours my oily skin starts to break through it all. I just feel like it should have a longer oil free power, since I also pair it with matte primer and setting spray.

August 10, 2018

Decent foundation!

I have combination skin and I do find that this foundation is the best thing to use considering it’s drug store price. Although it definitely doesn’t last all day, it does give you a nice natural look for the first few hours of wearing it

3.2/5

July 04, 2018

Great product

Been using this for awhile after it was recommended by a makeup artist. Decent quality. Affordable. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Covers blemishes very well

April 12, 2018

This is great

Maybeline fit me coverup is great for beginners , I would say it’s not full coverage but you can build to a full coverage easily.
    Smooth and not Cakey. Last a few hours before having to touch up.

March 25, 2018

Mon fond de teint

Je teste une grande variétés de fond de teint car j’ai une peau à probleme, tendance acnéique. Le fit me matte me convient parfaitement. Facile à l’application!

March 21, 2018

Excellent full coverage foundation!

I love this foundation, it performs like a high end foundation and it lasts all day. Fantastic value and easily accessible at the drug store. Good colour selection.

February 26, 2018

Definitely worth it

I’ve heard so much about the FIT ME foundation that I had to try it and I’m glad I did! I do love this foundation it comes in quite a few colours which is great because I can be a hard colour to match, I also love the way it feels on my skin because it almost feels like I have no foundation on at all! It does dry really fast though so you have to work fast with application. I do wish however that the packaging was a bit better, I love having a pump on my foundation bottles just because it helps not waste so much product as well just makes it less messy. However besides that this product is amazing and is definitely worth purchasing.