Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

April 07, 2019

Fit me Matte+ porless foundation

I really like this foundation. It is not too heavy and goes on smooth and somewhat turns powdery after applied. The one thing I do not like is the shade I chose which is "Classic ivory". This is what I would normally wear but with this brand it is a lot lighter than expected and I end up looking too pale.Other than that it is pretty good on the budget!

April 06, 2019

Love it!

i love this foundation, it leaves a nice dewy finish it also last’s through out the day. It doesn’t turn cakey throughout the day and doesn’t exaggerate pores and fine lines

April 03, 2019

med-full coverage, affordable, just works how it should

I really enjoy how buildable it is and how you can make it look more on the natural side of things! it looks great and it being from the drugstore its a good prices just works how i want it to on my acne prone/dry skin

March 30, 2019

Good and affordable!

This is the best drugstore foundation in the market. Its my go-to drugstore foundation and very affordable! I Wouldn’t say it lasts for 12 hours but it does hold up for at least 8 hours. I do get shiny here and there, and it does transfer but it is a simple fix. I use this on days where I could be running errands, and on days where I won’t be out all day. Overall, it is a very nice foundation.

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Works well on dry skin

This is a good affordable foundation. I have mostly dry skin and it gives me a natural smooth and flawless look, and lasts well. If I put too much on sometimes it can crack a bit but that’s easy to fix. I would reccomend it, also has a good shade range

March 26, 2019

For the low price has a good cost benefit

I like the application of the product, it spreads well on the face and it stays with a dry touch for two or three hours, but since I have oily skin it does not last very long and my pores become apparent. but I like it because it does not accumulate under the eyes nor transfer much when passing the hand on the face.

March 20, 2019

Mon meilleur "match" jusqu'à maintenant

Il camoufle les imperfections et laisse la peau d'une apparence parfaite. Mon petit plus est qu'il ne me donne pas de boutons. Il ne crée pas de "cercle vicieux" (Cache les boutons pour produire d'autres boutons pour recouvrir les autres boutons pour... vous connaissez la suite)

March 18, 2019

Does what it’s supposed to do

This product is great, it dries quick and it covers pores and everything. Face does end up becoming a little oily towards the end of the day though so that’s the only down fall. Overall it left my face feeling great.

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great

I love this product. I’ve been using it for a year and still love it. Maybelline is the only brand (well that i know of) that has my skin shade. It sometimes kinda feel heavy when i put it on but it works. Doesnt make my skin look oily

February 26, 2019

Great product for the price!

This is the best drugstore foundation I’ve found! Really love it. The foundation really does leave my face Mayte and poreless. I love the look and the texture. Feels so good going on the skin.