Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 20, 2019

Mon meilleur "match" jusqu'à maintenant

Il camoufle les imperfections et laisse la peau d'une apparence parfaite. Mon petit plus est qu'il ne me donne pas de boutons. Il ne crée pas de "cercle vicieux" (Cache les boutons pour produire d'autres boutons pour recouvrir les autres boutons pour... vous connaissez la suite)

March 20, 2019

Best matte foundation out there!!

I had been struggling for a while to find a foundation that worked with my combination skin. My cheeks tend to be dry while my forehead, nose and chin get oily. I have tried so many different foundations and nothing worked. My foundation was always melting off my face within a few hours! I saw people recommending this matte foundation on a Facebook group and I decided to give it a try. I didn't have high hopes but was I ever surprised!! This is my new favourite foundation. It works perfect with my combination skin. My cheeks stay hydrated which I was worried it would dry them out even more or show how dry they get but that was NOT the case. My oily areas stay under control all day! And the coverage is amazing. I deal with redness on my face and this works great to hide that. It works perfect for light and medium coverage. It stays on my face all day with zero touch ups needed! And the price is absolutely amazing! Shoppers Drug Mart always has this on sale for $5.99 so you can't beat that price!

March 18, 2019

Does what it’s supposed to do

This product is great, it dries quick and it covers pores and everything. Face does end up becoming a little oily towards the end of the day though so that’s the only down fall. Overall it left my face feeling great.

March 18, 2019

Great

I love this product. I’ve been using it for a year and still love it. Maybelline is the only brand (well that i know of) that has my skin shade. It sometimes kinda feel heavy when i put it on but it works. Doesnt make my skin look oily

March 14, 2019

Price matches quality

It's hard to find a makeup that matches my skin colour. This one seemed to match the best, although it didn't hold up for the whole day. It isn't super great on oily skin, doesn't stay matte long at all. Other than that it's a decent product.

March 14, 2019

Affordable and oil controlling

I really like this foundation on days where I want more coverage without looking cakey. I find it does a good job of controlling oil but you will have some breakthrough at around the 4 hour mark if your an oily gal. I usually have to powder the oilier areas to ensure longer wear. The loose powder is a good add on. Always on sale at shoppers so good value for something new to try.

February 26, 2019

Great product for the price!

This is the best drugstore foundation I’ve found! Really love it. The foundation really does leave my face Mayte and poreless. I love the look and the texture. Feels so good going on the skin.

2.2/5

February 26, 2019

Not for me

I didn’t like this foundation at all, it made my pores look even worse and dried me out. I was so upset cause Maybline has such awesome products. But this one was a no for me.

February 25, 2019

Maybelline matte+poreless foundation

I tried most of the drugstore liquid foundation since i have a combination skin and wanted an affordable one since i’ll be using it like everyday and to be practical. This is not cakey and doesnt leaves my skin oily even after several hours of use. Currently on my 3rd bottle and loving it.

February 23, 2019

Finally

I am half Dutchi, half Indonesian living in the maritimes Canada and I can never find the right shade for me. It's either too light or too dark. Maybelline fit me definitely surprised me when I found out their 220 shade is PERFECT for me. Also super affordable :)