Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    0.5/5

December 14, 2017

Worst foundation for oily skin ever!!!

This foundation is claimed to be 'matte and poreless' while actualy has quite the opposite effect. Within only a few minutes after the application my skin looked oily. Disaster. The product also has a low coverage. Wouldn't recommend it even to a worst enemy.

1.0/5

February 16, 2016

I love love loved this foundation for my combination fair skin. Unfortunately, it caused hellish breakouts on my chin and cheeks. I am 28 years old and don't normally have breakouts except for 'that time of the month,' when I get a couple small ones. This caused such horrific breakouts that I now have multiple dark red scars along with giant pimples. I wanted this to be 'it' for me -- back to the drawing board. I am so bummed. :(

1.0/5

January 04, 2016

I did not enjoy this foundation. Id honestly say Maybellines worst one. I found it didnt cover hardly anything at all and did not last very long. The only thing it had going for it was that it was very light.

0.8/5

December 07, 2015

I was not a big fan of this foundation. Did not like he way it went on and made me break out