Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

May 18, 2019

Amazing Foundation!!

This foundation is absolutely amazing. It is not a cakey foundation it is so light but has amazing coverage. It’s not greasy or oily. It has no smell. It matches my skin tone very well. It also doesn’t give you acne and it stays on all day. Doesn’t leave your skin shiny. You also don’t have to use a lot to get good coverage. This is now my go to foundation!

April 29, 2019

I love it!

I love this foundation! I used it everyday, and it's feels soft, natural and very light in your skin. I combine it with the powders for a better texture and looks incredibly!

April 10, 2019

MUST TRY! Fit me foundation by Maybelline

This Foundation was surprisingly impressive! Right on point a drugstore brand. It's a great option if you're looking for a medium to full coverage buildable foundation that won't break the bank! I am currently using the hydrate & smooth. I Have not yet bought a different brand since buying this! I have combo skin type and lots of baby hairs and I went on great with no spotting. I recommend like all, using a primer to help achieve the look you are going for so that it can stay in place. When summer comes I will just be mixing a shade with my usual shade 110!

April 10, 2019
    New York, United States

The Creamiest!

This foundation is so creamy and velvety but is able to provide adequate medium coverage that is also buildable. It is very blendable with a clean and light scent. A little goes a long way and it's packaged nicely. The price is just right!

April 09, 2019

Best drugstore foundation

This is my favourite drug store foundation. It’s so affordable but works soooo well. It lives up to its name of being both matte and poreless. As soon as I apply it, it covers the imperfections on my face without feeling too heavy so on the occasion I need to add more than one coat I can do so freely. Also able to stay on for the day. Only con is how easy it comes off, I have too many shirts covers in foundation.

April 03, 2019

Great foundation

I love this foundation. I have redness on the face and it is hard to cover whole face, usually parts of the dace became yellow or brown. This foundation cover my face perfecty. Great price. The only think I don’t like is that it doesn’t have a pump and you need to tip it. But for this price I don’t mind and will totally buy it again.

March 27, 2019

Dupe for Estee Lauder double wear

The foundation wears well and looks great on my skin. The finish and longevity compares to that of the Estee Lauder double wear foundation. I highly recommend!

March 27, 2019

Great coverage

Definitely recommend, I'm on my 4th bottle. Full coverage, starts out matte but throughout the day you may need to blot or powder. Doesn't feel too thick.

March 24, 2019
    France

Bon rapport qualité prix

Alors ce fond de teint je l’adore. Je l’utile depuis des mois et il me convient parfaitement. Il est léger et assez longue tenue donc pour le prix on en redemande! Pratique, sinon petit bémol sur l’absence de pompe qui peut devenir salissant

March 21, 2019

Love it so much !

I wear the shade 112 and I find it that 112 for the brand Fit me! Is a great match ,it has great coverage and can be found in most drug stores,the price is okay it could always be better but it's pretty good compared to most brands of foundation.