Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#1 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 10, 2020

Easy to color match!

I use the powder and liquid when I go out on the weekends and the coverage is great! Long lasting wear from 6am all the way until midnight! I recommend to all of my friends

September 07, 2020

My favourite

Its my favourite liquid foundation. It suits my skin and also provides me natural glossy look. My makeup is nothing without it. It absorbs in skin and gives flawless look.

September 06, 2020

I would but this product over and over and over again

keep coming back to Maybelline Fit Me. I'm a makeup lover, and I've tried a million foundations from Loreal to Estee Lauder. The price in comparison to the quality of this product just can't be beat. It's one of the only drugstore foundations that I feel doesn't oxidize and actually matches my skintone (no odd amounts of orange/pink) This leaves my more oily skin looking super soft, gentle, and dry (in a good way). Takes away all the shine, and does a great job covering blemishes.

September 02, 2020

Pretty good foundation

This is my go-to foundation that I have been using and repurchasing for some time now. I have extremely oily skin, and for the most part it stays pretty well. My forehead/t-zone do get quite shiny but it's nothing a bit of powder won't fix. The foundation is nice and lightweight, while still providing the coverage I need to cover blemishes.

September 02, 2020

Quite good for the price

I use this all the time, it’s the only brand I use, I like it because it’s good price for the amount and can get at shoppers, and it’s good coverage. Very nice

September 01, 2020

Gotta try it!

I really love this Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have always used it for work and it stays the whole day. It keeps my skin looking fresh and matte. Just set it and you're good to go.

August 31, 2020

Great foundation for everyday wear

What I love about this foundation is that it is really affordable and is usually on sale at drugstores, for around $5! It sits comfortably on the skin and does not cause any oiliness. It is great for those that have oily to combination skin and are looking for a foundation that is medium to build able coverage

August 27, 2020

Excellent quality with an affordable price tag....

I have been using Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte Plus Poreless Foundation Makeup in Porcelain for about two years now. Honestly, it is a great foundation, lasts all day on my combination skin, and is so affordable. I have purchased many other foundations that cost much, much more and they don't compare in quality of "Fit Me". I would definitely recommend.

August 16, 2020

Didn't work for me

This foundation is not a powdery matte like loreal pro matte but has more of a natural finish. It doesn't last the longest for oily skin, around 4 hours for me.

It didn't jive with me because the coverage was extremely light, but if I tried to add more layers it would get cakey. Also, I had new breakouts everytime I took off this product. :(

August 11, 2020

My go-to foundation

I have now been using and buying this product for years. As someone with an oily complexion, the matte formula has been compatible with my needs. Furthermore, as someone with an olive under-tone, I'm able to find a foundation that works for me.