Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#2 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

September 02, 2020

Pretty good foundation

This is my go-to foundation that I have been using and repurchasing for some time now. I have extremely oily skin, and for the most part it stays pretty well. My forehead/t-zone do get quite shiny but it's nothing a bit of powder won't fix. The foundation is nice and lightweight, while still providing the coverage I need to cover blemishes.

September 02, 2020

Quite good for the price

I use this all the time, it’s the only brand I use, I like it because it’s good price for the amount and can get at shoppers, and it’s good coverage. Very nice

September 01, 2020

Gotta try it!

I really love this Maybelline Fit Me foundation. I have always used it for work and it stays the whole day. It keeps my skin looking fresh and matte. Just set it and you're good to go.

August 31, 2020

Great foundation for everyday wear

What I love about this foundation is that it is really affordable and is usually on sale at drugstores, for around $5! It sits comfortably on the skin and does not cause any oiliness. It is great for those that have oily to combination skin and are looking for a foundation that is medium to build able coverage

August 16, 2020

Didn't work for me

This foundation is not a powdery matte like loreal pro matte but has more of a natural finish. It doesn't last the longest for oily skin, around 4 hours for me.

It didn't jive with me because the coverage was extremely light, but if I tried to add more layers it would get cakey. Also, I had new breakouts everytime I took off this product. :(

August 11, 2020

My go-to foundation

I have now been using and buying this product for years. As someone with an oily complexion, the matte formula has been compatible with my needs. Furthermore, as someone with an olive under-tone, I'm able to find a foundation that works for me.

1.2/5

August 11, 2020

I don’t get the hype

So patchy oxidised on the skin doesn’t blend well I wanted so badly to like it but it’s awful tried it with primer without primer different primer just not for me good price but I’ll never purchase it again yuck

July 23, 2020
    Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago

Best drugstore foundation

I have been using this Maybelline matte and Poreless foundation for quite some time now and all I can say is wow. It's great for my oily skin. It hides my large pores very well. It works wonders for a drugstore foundation. It stay in place all day long. I would totally recommend this to anyone especially those with oily skin.

June 25, 2020

maybelline newyork fit me foundation matte and poreless work

this foundation is perfect, for teens who still cant afford to buy too much makeup, i used to wear this all the time in high school. its really light wight doesn't smudge and it lasts a while. you don't need to use a lot of it too, so saves money. the price for the product is $10.99

June 19, 2020

Foundation that stays on all day

Bought this foundation at Walmart and it is a great product! I have oily, combination skin and a lot of times, foundation slips off my nose and shoes my pores (not a good look) I was pleasantly surprised after working in a school for 7 hours, it was still perfectly matte on my face. No powdering, no touch ups. Worth it!