4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 31, 2019

Disappointed

I heard so many glowing reviews about this product that I was really let down when it didn’t work for me. To the point where I’m wondering if I somehow managed to purchase the only one in the drug store that didn’t work properly. I didn't find this product helpful in cooling the under eye area, or effective in concealing dark circles. The packaging makes the product easy to use, but the product itself needs work. I would not repurchase this product again.

September 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Worst concealer!

Everyone I've ever seen has only said so much good things about this concealer but I've hated everything about it! Hated the tip it came with, hated its texture and even the lightest color was way too dark for me! I'll never buy this again!

December 06, 2016

purchased from winners for a really cheap price so i decided to try it out, although drugstore brands tend to irritate my skin, this didn't really but i didn't like the applicator sponge or how it didn't apply so well

January 31, 2016

I didn't like this product at all. Maybe it's because I'm in between colours, but I didn't see any concealing of my dark circles of any sort.

March 03, 2015

Makes my skin look pasty. Shades are limited and its too watery. Nayyy !

0.7/5

October 24, 2013

This is expensive, and after using it for 2 months saw no difference. It does not live up to it's promises

November 04, 2010

I tried this for 2 weeks like requested - and used the primer along with it.

I found it really wet and it emphasized my pores - I found I had to blend it with my finger tips after applying it.

It did not do what it was supposed to do - I still have many lines.

I will stick to my Olay - Olay hides spots better and is easier to appy