4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

May 05, 2020

Decent concealer

I picked this up at the drugstore because I’ve been wanting to try it for a while now. I love the packaging and the sponge applicator. The coverage is more on the medium side, but I did still like the consistency and will most likely buy it again. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

May 05, 2020

Very easy product to use

As I’ve mentioned in my other review, both this concealer and the Maybelline fit me one are amazing drug store concealers that do the job! This one is especially useful for undereye brightening!

April 21, 2020

It's amazing but i have the twist sponge applicator

Don't get me wrong it's a very good concealer to hide your dark circles and highlight your face at the same time but the sponge applicator is so annoying!!

You have to twist it and not knowing how much product you release and suddenly it's way too much to use! I end up using a tissue to remove the excess product before I use it.

It's great but not for me. Will go back to fit me concealer after.

Updated On: April 21, 2020

Update: It creases if you don't do it right

February 16, 2020

Gets rid of my dark circles

I have dark circles under my eyes so I use this product. It works well without creating creases or getting cakey. It matches well with my skin tone as well.

February 13, 2020
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Amazeballs

Glides on super smooth and ereases dark eye circles, I also use this for contouring as it comes in a good selection of shades... I do also use Tarte but alway s find my self coming back to this due to price and quality.

February 07, 2020

A must have

Always my go to dark circle concealer. Price is great. Only downfall is that it creases a bit after a few hours. Does exactly what its suppose to. Love it

January 30, 2020

Awesome

Love love love this! Goes on easily and stays put! Does not get oily or blotchy. Makes my eyes actually look younger. A little goes a long way too! I will definitely recommend

January 22, 2020

Best Concealer! One problem

Absolutely love this product! great price, and the way this wears is awesome, blends in perfectly. I love everything but one thing about this product, Maybelline tests on animals, I'm hoping to find a similar product that doesn't test on animals.

January 15, 2020

Perfect skin like concealer

This concealer is great because it blends into the skin really well. It doesn't have fragrance and it's decently hydrating without being too tacky. You can definitely use this without setting if you really wanted to. I've repurchased this at least three times and it makes me feel good that this concealer is called a "treatment" and benefits my skin and makes me look put together too.

January 13, 2020

Best concealer!

Not super matte so it looks super natural and covers like a dream! Makes dark circles virtually vanish! The colour range is a lot better too since they redesigned. Plus, the price is very good!