4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 27, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Best concealer ever!!

This concealer is extremely effective and does what it says on the tin!!! It doesn't even look like i have concealer on yet it covers my blemishes. Its light on the skin and doesn't crease into any lines and not at all cakey. The only thing I found was it was quite hard to turn the end to retract more product. Maybe I just had an awkard one.

November 12, 2019

One of my favorite drug store products !

I am usually picky about the products I put on my skin, specially the eye area. As I am approaching 40, I hate it when products accentuates my fine lines. This one does just the opposite ! It covers discolorations and dark circles really well, with just a tiny bit of product. I am really loving it :)

October 22, 2019

Great Product - Will Buy Again

This product is really great! I love the formula. It is pigmented, easily blendable, builds coverage and does not look cakey! It melts into the skin to give you a natural finish. The one flaw of the product is the applicator. While the sponge does allow to quick/easy application, it is unsanitary. I find you have to be more mindful of the product as eventually, the sponge smells off. If you can get passed this, or if this isn't an issue for you, this product is perfect!
    There is Dimethicone (silicone) as one of the top ingredients which is something to also keep in mind if you have acne or easily clogged pores.

October 22, 2019

Best drugstore concealer for dark circles

This concealer is affordable and very effective at covering my dark under eyes.It brightens my whole face up,makes me look rested and is very easy to apply.

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My go to at the moment

This is my go to concealer at the moment. I'm already on my third tube this year. I love the applicator the most. It's so easy to use and less messy than some other concealers I've used in the past.

September 04, 2019

Favourite concealer that I will continue to buy

Love this concealer! Covers my dark circles, lasts forever and is affordable. Only downside is that the applicator gets really gunky but I don’t use it to blend it in anyways. I have went through at least 5 of these and will continue to buy them!

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Of course it’s Holy Grail

This will always be known as one of the best concealers of all time. I suffer from dark circles and this pretty much hides them perfectly. I also use them to contour and lighten too

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Concealer

At first I was uneasy about using it, but I am so glad I ended up buying it! My dark spots have almost diminished since sing it, and it gives me such a fresh awake look.

July 23, 2019

I would buy this concealer again and again

Only concealer im using from so many years. I have pretty bad dark under eyes this concealer does great job to hide the darkness. I love how full coverage it have and easy to blend. And i never face and under eye creasing.

July 16, 2019

Good for the price

This product is good for the drugstore price. I purchased it from the hype surrounding it and I found that it works pretty well compared to other drug store concealers. I get prominent dark circles around my eyes and it doesn't fully cover them, but cancels them out a bit. This product also creases a little on me but not any more than other drugstore concealers that I've tried.