4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

My go to at the moment

This is my go to concealer at the moment. I'm already on my third tube this year. I love the applicator the most. It's so easy to use and less messy than some other concealers I've used in the past.

September 04, 2019

Favourite concealer that I will continue to buy

Love this concealer! Covers my dark circles, lasts forever and is affordable. Only downside is that the applicator gets really gunky but I don’t use it to blend it in anyways. I have went through at least 5 of these and will continue to buy them!

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Of course it’s Holy Grail

This will always be known as one of the best concealers of all time. I suffer from dark circles and this pretty much hides them perfectly. I also use them to contour and lighten too

August 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Concealer

At first I was uneasy about using it, but I am so glad I ended up buying it! My dark spots have almost diminished since sing it, and it gives me such a fresh awake look.

July 23, 2019

I would buy this concealer again and again

Only concealer im using from so many years. I have pretty bad dark under eyes this concealer does great job to hide the darkness. I love how full coverage it have and easy to blend. And i never face and under eye creasing.

July 16, 2019

Good for the price

This product is good for the drugstore price. I purchased it from the hype surrounding it and I found that it works pretty well compared to other drug store concealers. I get prominent dark circles around my eyes and it doesn't fully cover them, but cancels them out a bit. This product also creases a little on me but not any more than other drugstore concealers that I've tried.

June 02, 2019

My favorite, it has great coverage!

I've had dark circles my whole life as well as some nice juicy veins under my eyes. I've tried quite a few products, for the price I think this one is my favorite. It covers the dark circles fairly well as well as my veins. Its also pretty good at covering redness around my nose. I use this product regularly and highly recommend it! Its not too greasy and lasts the day without reapplying.
    I added a before and after photo. I applied it to bare skin with no additional makeup to show the difference, hope that helps!

May 31, 2019
    Florida, United States

My holy grail concealer

I’ve gone through so many of these concealers so it’s safe to say that they’re my absolute favorite. Maybelline face products are my absolute favorite ever. This is amazing for highlighting under the eyes, on the forehead, Cupid’s bow and chin to bright light to the right places on the face. Love love love this product. Can’t live without it.

April 07, 2019

A must buy!

This little find is unreal! I have always struggled with terrible undereye darkness and this does not crease but has enough coverage. Can’t beat the price!

April 03, 2019

Won the match

I never tried any drug store, concealor but tried it and love love love it , must try will continue to buy great quality for less money , worth buying, recommend it