4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 09, 2019
    Oldham, United Kingdom

Not cakey, but doesn’t cover much.

It works well if you don’t want the cakeyness, but it does crease very easily. It sits well too but just isn’t enough as a concealer and could use more coverage.

July 16, 2019

Drugstore Concealer

This product has had so much hype about it I had to try it out. I have really bad dark circles and this concealer did a good job, it did not crease and was creamy to blend in nicely. For a drugstore brand and the price given, it is an okay product.

3.2/5

May 22, 2019

Not for me

A lot of people love this product, but my face is just not made for it, I have very dark under eyes and this just seems not to help. For a long time I've bought this but seem to never be satisfied compared to the products I buy now.

Worth to try considering the low price, if you don't have bad baggy eyes, idd recommend to you

March 27, 2019

Great coverage

Great coverage, it's a full coverage concealer. Has a nice applicator. It's affordable. Doesn't crease, especially if you set it with powder and lasts long.

February 05, 2019

Good under eye concealer.

It is a good under eye concealer with a unique delivery system. I like that you can see how much you have used. The application sponge is very practical and is also unique.

January 21, 2019

Bye bye undereye

This concealer is a great formula that blends amazing. It also comes in very large range of colours and there is one for everyone and is especially great for ageing skin

January 19, 2019

Not my favourite concealer

After watching a YouTuber rave about this concealer, I decided to give it a try. It’s ok. It certainly didn’t work miracles but it was adequate for the price. I suspect it would work better for my dark circles if I started with the Age Rewind Illuminator. The price was great and I know many woman love this product. I’d rather pay a bit more for my favourite IT cosmetics “bye bye undereye” product.
    I also found it difficult to get the product to come out of the bottle. I’m not sure if it’s twist or depress or squeeze. Eventually it worked but it took some effort.

October 30, 2018

Great product that runs out too quickly

I have fairly severe dark circles and have been using this product for years. I have tried concealer from multiple other drugstore brands but they never quite compare.

I would say it is medium coverage.

Pros:
    -Does not crease
    -Easy to blend
    -Effective for covering dark circles and light blemishes

Cons:
    -Runs out too fast at only 6mL
    -Not enough colour options (what about creating a formula for people with darker skin?)

October 19, 2018

Works well but not perfect

Ce cache-cernes fonctionne bien mais il n'est pas parfait. Il ne cache pas vos cernes à 100 % si vous avez des cernes bien foncé /bleus/mauves....Il est bon pour l'utilisation de chaque jour pour un effet camuflant lèger si vous n'avez pas des vrais problèmes. Son effet anti-âge est aussi sous question car je ne remarque pas une amélioration des ridules même j'ai l'impression qu'il peut assecher parfois la peau et montrer les ridules plus accentués.

October 15, 2018

Good coverage

I have dark undereye circles and find this does a good not great job of covering my undereye circles. It goes on very creamy yet light. Stays in place all day and a little goes a long way.