4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016
    1.5/5

August 01, 2018

left my skin patchy

this one I was not a fan of I found it left my skin patchy and the conceler separated from my face I would not buy again if your on a budget than its a good price

July 25, 2018

Broke me out

I've heard about this concealer for years, so I finally decided to try it. I used it for about 3-4 days over my acne spots. I found that I had to layer it because the formula was so thin, but it did conceal well once it was applied. However, it gave me some pretty severe acne breakouts. This was the only product I added to my routine during this period, and around the areas I had applied it (chin and cheeks) I got some very deep, painful breakouts. I stopped using it a few days ago and haven't had another breakout. I'm not sure if it is the sponge applicator or the formula that caused it, but either way I will not be using it again.

1.5/5

June 14, 2017

Chalky looking and moves around

I don't usually buy Maybelline product since they test on animals but I picked this up before I was fully committed. The applicator gets dirty quickly and puts either too much or too little product out, it also can't be used to apply product precisely. The makeup itself doesn't cover dark circles and looks dry upon application. Later it gets greasy, even when I use powder.

February 17, 2017

i was surprised the results this product gave me it was not what i had expected ..i found it to show more fine lines dried my skin out and wasnt very even toned..nope not for me

November 20, 2016

This was not made for women of colour. I bought the darkest colour and it stilled showed up too grey on my skin. I couldn't obviously return this so I ended up throwing it in the garbage.

1.2/5

January 28, 2016

I'm always looking for something to reduce the look of my dark circles and fine lines, and this didn't do it for me. I wish companies made more colours available cause I always seem to be in between two colours.

April 02, 2015

I love the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Concealer, but this stuff just doens't have enough coverage and is too watery for my liking.

June 08, 2012

does not blend well on skin, I have used the concealer though, it works amazing

May 14, 2012

doesnt not blend well with skin

1.3/5

October 31, 2010

Maybelline New York Instant age rewind eraser treatment, is not the best foundation to be honest. I strongly dislike how the bottle works, you have to twist it in order for the foundation to come out, and most of the time too much foundation comes out, and the worst part is, is that you can't reverse the twisty thing to send back some foundation. Other than that, the sponge part is also fairly small, but it still works okay.

Over all, I wouldn't recommend this item, there are many foundations that are 10x better than this one.