4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 16, 2018

Very Nice

This looks nice and clean when applied.Good color match.Best part is it does not crease under my eyes.It seems to brighten my under eyes more than conceal the puffiness.Will repurchase.Very good value.

March 09, 2018

Dark circles be gone

I have fair oily skin with yellow undertone and this concealer in the color ivory is the new concealer I am sticking on to and loving, it’s light and has enough coverage to only use this on my dark circles with setting or finnishing powder and look flawless. Even though I am young and it say age rewind it looks great and I really enjoy it. It can be found at any drugstore.

March 09, 2018

Bye bye dark circles!

This cleverly designed concealer has a sponge tip for quick application and is easy to use! It's great at covering up my dark circles and brightening up my under eye area. I've even used it to cover up my imperfections and it has great holding power (especially with a bit of powder to set it). This is a great product at an affordable price!

March 07, 2018

Like coffee for your eyes

This product has saved my face! I come from a family of very dark under eyes and I always hated it, I use the brightening version of this every day and it is amazing the product goes on and blends so effortlessly and covers the dark circles amazingly! I will forever invest in this product

March 06, 2018

A constant repurchase

This is easily my most repurchased product. I had ebee using this product for around three years now and it is one product that I always have on hand. This concealer is creamy and super easy to blend and it does a nice job at covering dark under eye circles. I have repurchased this product at least 5 times.

Updated On: March 06, 2018

This is easily my most repurchased product. I had been using this product for around three years now and it is one product that I always have on hand. This concealer is creamy and super easy to blend and it does a nice job at covering dark under eye circles. I have repurchased this product at least 5 times.

March 05, 2018

Good Drugstore Concealer

So I have insomnia and the worst dark circles. So on a whim I decided to try this concealer! I was super impressed with it being a drugstore product. It covered my dark circles pretty well, didn't crease, or move at all during the day.

March 05, 2018

Doesn't work for what it's supposed to be used for

Concealer is my #1 product. It's the product I count on the most, and I purchase and try out the most.
    I take my concealers very seriously. That being said, this is far from being a great product in my opinion.
    The reason I tried this concealer is because it was very hyped up in the beauty world. It was a fan favorite in blogs and on YouTube, so I had to see it in action for myself.
    I don't have the biggest under eye circles or dark bags, which is exactly what this product is made for.
    So with that, and it being hyped up, I figured it had to at least take care of mine as they weren't that bad.
    So go get this product to come out, you have to twist it around 20 times before you get even a drop of product, and once it initially comes out for the first time it comes out fast, and doesn't stop. So watch for that.
    I initially found this product to be very funny, watered down, and very thin.
    I ended up having to build it by using 4 layers on my under eyes and it barely covered up my minimal circles. And this product was awful for building up. It was very cakey, and set into wrinkles and fine lines, which I felt was crazy considering it was sold as an anti aging product.
    The soft tip applicator it comes with doesn't do a good job at all at applying, I recommend you use a small brush, beauty blender, or finger to blend it or it's very noticeable.
    I tried applying the concealer to various dark spots, red spots, an blemishes on my face to no avail.
    It didn't set in right or conceal anything, and looked awful on my skin. Again as an anti aging product I was shocked at how awful it looks and how bad it sets in. Considering I'm only in my twenties and it looks that bad on me, I can only imagine how much worse it looks on those with more aged skin. Not only will I never purchase this product again, I can pretty much guarantee I will never pick it up and use it again either. Very disappointing.

February 21, 2018

This product is defenatly my all time pick

Ladies this is a must if you haven't tried it ..it leaves my skin so natural feeling and look very pretty, I recommend it to anyone who is interested in alook to make the face more younger and you feel great about it! Love this product

February 12, 2018

Good concealer, great value

This concealer blends really well, and does neutralize dark circles really effectively.

I do find it sits in my fine lines more than I'd like, but I'm still using it, so its not a deal breaker. Additionally, I'm not crazy about the applicator. I just feel like the exposed sponge is more likely to get bacteria in it, I would prefer a more traditional applicator.

February 09, 2018

Great product, decent value

The product itself is great and does exactly what you would want. It covers dark circles and doesn’t crease. You can also get it in many shades which is nice. However the container doesn’t hold a lot and you run out fast if using everyday