4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 21, 2019

Cant use any other brand anymore.

I have rosacea with reddened cheeks. This concealer changed my entire make up. Everyone ask me what I do with my skin. I dont have to worry about my reddened face anymore. So easy to use, so smooth and light. I've used 6 of this product so far and have 2 extras in my drawer.

March 14, 2019

AMAZING COVERAGE CONCEALER!

This concealer is a bang for your buck! The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Concealer is absolutely amazing! The twist and sponge applicator makes it easy to apply evenly, and the coverage is equivalent to other high-end concealers. The product smells good, and the scent is light and not too fragranced. I would recommend this product as a reliable drugstore concealer!

March 05, 2019

Bff

Back in 2017 I needed a switch! My last under eye eraser started to crease, before this one ( I'm just getting older)😝. I read all the reviews for concealers, and took a chance on this one.
    so, aftera while of experiencing extremely dry skin around my eye area I need something that is non-irritating. This @maybelline instant age covered the issues lightly and without creasing either irritating my skin 💕
    To prime the applicator it took MANY turns to finally get the product out. Also, the directions say to wipe the applicator with a tissue afterward. But, I don't do this, I apply to clean skin and then re-cap the applicator. I like the soft tip applicator. It works really well. I see my self using this one for a while which I add this is my second one done with so yes bought and waiting on my 3rd one😁.totally recommend you to try it for our lovely imperfections if haven't yet.
    Features & details

Super-concentrated formula Infused with goji berry and Haloxyl to instantly brighten and illuminate the under eye area

Features a micro-corrector applicator sponge applies evenly and smoothly to erases dark circles and fine lines with ultimate precision

Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for under-eye coverage is available in 12 skintone shades

Reveals a radiant and refreshed eye area in no time for a fresh and illuminated eye makeup look all day, all night

Visibly diminishes the appearance of puffiness around the eyes and delivers smooth, flawless application.
    #mythoughts #maybellineeraser #concealer #amhy01sfavorites #makeuplover

February 26, 2019

THIS

This is the best drug store concealer on the market for dry skin. I have terrible dry skin and under eye circles, and this is the only concealer that covers them and doesn’t crease or patch. When I use this, I know it will last and look good for hours!

February 22, 2019

my go to for under eyes

I love this for under my eyes. creamy and blends easily. good coverage and brightens. is does crease under eye though so setting powder is good. this is my everyday choice.

February 05, 2019

Good under eye concealer.

It is a good under eye concealer with a unique delivery system. I like that you can see how much you have used. The application sponge is very practical and is also unique.

January 24, 2019

Best Concealer! really do its job!

Really covers up all dark circles with a natural look and I really love this product so much, would be nice though if it comes in a bottle that doesnt have the sponge on top of it but its still a great product, Really recommend!

January 21, 2019

Bye bye undereye

This concealer is a great formula that blends amazing. It also comes in very large range of colours and there is one for everyone and is especially great for ageing skin

January 20, 2019

Best coverage!!!

the product itself isn't the most sanitary when it comes to having it in a makeup kit but its coverage is crazy good and covers my dark circles like it was child's play.

January 19, 2019

Not my favourite concealer

After watching a YouTuber rave about this concealer, I decided to give it a try. It’s ok. It certainly didn’t work miracles but it was adequate for the price. I suspect it would work better for my dark circles if I started with the Age Rewind Illuminator. The price was great and I know many woman love this product. I’d rather pay a bit more for my favourite IT cosmetics “bye bye undereye” product.
    I also found it difficult to get the product to come out of the bottle. I’m not sure if it’s twist or depress or squeeze. Eventually it worked but it took some effort.