4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Every nurse' best friend

I have been using this for a few years now and I cannot live without it! I have chronic dark spots under my eye, despite sleep or no sleep but they look worse with no sleep. This concealer isincredible, covers everything up fully and when set with powder leaves a flawless look. My saviour when it comes to long shifts!

A great everyday concealer

This concealer is light weight and brightens the under eye area. I still have to color correct so I wouldn't use it for a special occasion but works well for day to day when you don't want anything too heavy.

Great coverage

Great coverage, it's a full coverage concealer. Has a nice applicator. It's affordable. Doesn't crease, especially if you set it with powder and lasts long.

March 26, 2019

Works great

I have very dark circles, due to being a new mom with a little o e who likes to wake up a lot at night! So they are pretty difficult to cover. For a drugstore brand this is fantastic.

March 25, 2019

👍

This dark circles treatment concealer works good for dark bags underneath eyes even covers zits very easy to Apply no Mess on hands and feel light and not greasy

March 21, 2019

Cant use any other brand anymore.

I have rosacea with reddened cheeks. This concealer changed my entire make up. Everyone ask me what I do with my skin. I dont have to worry about my reddened face anymore. So easy to use, so smooth and light. I've used 6 of this product so far and have 2 extras in my drawer.

March 14, 2019

AMAZING COVERAGE CONCEALER!

This concealer is a bang for your buck! The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser Concealer is absolutely amazing! The twist and sponge applicator makes it easy to apply evenly, and the coverage is equivalent to other high-end concealers. The product smells good, and the scent is light and not too fragranced. I would recommend this product as a reliable drugstore concealer!

March 05, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Bff

Back in 2017 I needed a switch! My last under eye eraser started to crease, before this one ( I'm just getting older)😝. I read all the reviews for concealers, and took a chance on this one.
    so, aftera while of experiencing extremely dry skin around my eye area I need something that is non-irritating. This @maybelline instant age covered the issues lightly and without creasing either irritating my skin 💕
    To prime the applicator it took MANY turns to finally get the product out. Also, the directions say to wipe the applicator with a tissue afterward. But, I don't do this, I apply to clean skin and then re-cap the applicator. I like the soft tip applicator. It works really well. I see my self using this one for a while which I add this is my second one done with so yes bought and waiting on my 3rd one😁.totally recommend you to try it for our lovely imperfections if haven't yet.
    Features & details

Super-concentrated formula Infused with goji berry and Haloxyl to instantly brighten and illuminate the under eye area

Features a micro-corrector applicator sponge applies evenly and smoothly to erases dark circles and fine lines with ultimate precision

Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for under-eye coverage is available in 12 skintone shades

Reveals a radiant and refreshed eye area in no time for a fresh and illuminated eye makeup look all day, all night

Visibly diminishes the appearance of puffiness around the eyes and delivers smooth, flawless application.
    #mythoughts #maybellineeraser #concealer #amhy01sfavorites #makeuplover

February 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

THIS

This is the best drug store concealer on the market for dry skin. I have terrible dry skin and under eye circles, and this is the only concealer that covers them and doesn’t crease or patch. When I use this, I know it will last and look good for hours!

February 22, 2019
    Texas, United States

my go to for under eyes

I love this for under my eyes. creamy and blends easily. good coverage and brightens. is does crease under eye though so setting powder is good. this is my everyday choice.