Maybelline New York XXL Extensions XX-TREME LENGTH Microfiber Mascara Reviews

Ranked #698 out of 946 in Mascara

The drama of extensions now in a mascara.Visibly lengthens lashes up to 85%Step 1: Discipline Gel basecoat tames and holds unruly lashes for 10 straight hoursStep 2: Ultra-shiny, ultra-intense topcoat stretches fibers along lashes for a lash extension lookTriangular brush has multi-sized bristles to lift, smooth and lengthenContact lens safe, ophthalmologist tested

April 13, 2017

Without mascara my make up could not be finished.but my lash became thin. When I started to use this mascara my lashes become more longer and thin density could not be visible anymore.i feel so lucky to find my mascara.

February 10, 2017

I actually didn't mind this mascara. It is a bit of a process too get the correct length and thickness but in the end the results are very nice. When I apply it you must apply the white gel first I do a couple coats then I proceed too the black. Make sure you cover the black mascara well on your eye lashes or bits of the white will show through. The only thing that I wish was different was the fact the white would dry gel would only last for about a month in the tube.. I would only be able too use this product for about a month before it would completely dry out. Not sure why this would happen but I didn't mind buying it for a couple more months after that because it did work very well.

I bought this at Walmart or Superstore for $7-8. Sometimes I was lucky and got them on sale for under $5

July 25, 2016

Already have half decent lashes, thought this would enhance what I was already working with. Dried very quickly, got clumpy, brushed it with an eyelash comb and they actually looked great! Very hard to remove.

March 28, 2014

If you are willing to take the time to properly coat the lashes with the primer and the mascara, you can create some very long lashes. The contrast between my lashes before and after using this was quite significant. It provides a slight curl with some volume. Washes off well with my cleanser at night. Didn't experience flaking.

I will note that, if I was not extremely diligent about covering the white primer with the black mascara, my lashes did show some of that white. Because of this issue, this can be time consuming to use.

I paid one dollar for the black brown mascara on clearance at a now defunct drugstore.

June 30, 2013

This has and always will be my favorite mascara. The combo of the conditioning cream and black mascara makes my lashes look huge, thick, and long, and when I wear fake lashes it makes them look even more incredible. The formula doesn't clump or flake, and if you bend the brush a little bit into a curl shape it lifts your lashes to make your eyes look even better.

It costs around $9 USD a tube and is worth every penny.

December 08, 2011

I picked up this mascara after spotting it on sale for $6. I found the primer end dried fairly quickly when applied to my lashes. I gave it a minute or so before applying the mascara end to make sure it was dry. The mascara went on smoothly and separated my lashes nicely and didn't clump. I didn't get quite the fullness or length I have with some other mascaras so I had a less dramatic effect. This is a type of mascara i'd generally use for the day and not if i'm trying to go for a night time look. Towards the end of the day it did start to flake off slightly, however it lasted 10 hours without any issues.

March 10, 2011

This mascara has been my secret weapon to longer lashes for so long! I own a lot of mascaras (as I'm sure many other women do as well) and I wear them for different occasions. BUT, I use this mascara (the white side) everyday no matter the occasion and then I use another mascara over top. The white tubes that the mascara adds to my lashes are the perfect lengths and it doesn't clump ... I've had the tube I'm using for over a month now and it's still doing its job.

If you want lengthening mascara, this is the one to buy!

2.8/5

May 19, 2010

This mascara is a 2 step mascara...a base and, well, mascara.
    To me, mascara base (I don't know if it's all mascara bases or just maybelline) doesn't do anything too special all it does for me is make my lashes heavy and and look weird....
    BUT the thing is the actually mascara can do its job by itself.
    Some people might get it elsewhere which may probably cost ... 8 dollars? Or even more and if the base doesn't help the process, all you're getting is a bigger than sample size mascara tube and if you're paying $8 then ITS NOT WORTH IT
    But if you see it at a warehouse sale, then sure get it, I do recommend.

March 03, 2010

This is the double ended mascara that I decided to try for the first time because I am "old school" and always just applied a coat of mascara and was ready to go. Well, I'll tell ya, take the extra time to do the double ended mascara because it really is a product that claims what it is suppose to do. It truly adds lenght, volume and long wear. I give this product a two thumbs up!!!

1.0/5

February 12, 2010

This is a very useless mascara. I get racoon eyes by noon and there is no "microfibers" to make anything longer on my lashes. The mascara is very wet and stays wet, even after an hour. For a two-step process, it doesn't do much. I tried their vibrating mascara and it was the same wet formula that racooned my eyes by noon. Maybelline needs to improve their mascara formula.

The Loreal two step process mascara fairs only slightly better.

What I recommend is any non/or waterproof formula mascara from CoverGirl comes in first place for me.