Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

August 19, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

My favorite!

Sour patch kids are my favorite candy i like when it is around halloween time so i can buy the giant bags of these and pretend im going to hand them out but i dont i pig out

August 14, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

I would buy this product again.

I love Sour Patch Kids. I love that they have the sweet and sour flavor. When you first take a bite you taste some sour but then the sugar on top gives a nice sweet taste. The various colors all taste slightly different and have a fruity profile to them. I like that these are chewy.

August 13, 2018
    Illinois, United States

These are delicious!

Sour patch kids are just so yummy and addictive. They start out sour but end up sweet and their nice soft and chewy! These are great and they give you a great amount in each package.

August 01, 2018

Sour Patch

These dummies are delicious. They are not too sweet and they are convenient. The packaging is easy to open. I would recommend these to my family and friends.

Updated On: August 01, 2018

These gummies.

July 11, 2018

I've never had a bad batch

My go to sweets are the sour patch kids. Maynards just knows exactly how to make me come back for more. they are always fresh and super tasty and they never seem to go stale unless you forget an unopened bag for over a few months ( like we have) at the back of the cupboard.
    the only thing i would change about the 355g package is its resealable fastener, it always seems to be open when i go to reach for them.

June 21, 2018

My favourite treat!

I love sour patch kids!!! They are my goto every time I am looking for a sweet and sour treat! Any movie night out or in these are a must have for us. They are my absolute favourite

May 29, 2018

MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS

MAYNARDS SOUR PATCH KIDS
    These were my favourite growing up and they are now my two little ones favourite too! We buy them a few times a month and give them a few here and there as a treat!

May 15, 2018

Always been a fan

These have always been my favourite sour candies. I was very happy when they decided to add the blue one as well! The Trickster ones are good too. You can also find them in many different sizes which is AMAZING!

May 10, 2018

Cheeks

Since childhood this has been one of my favorite candies. I love sour candy and these never dissapoint. The price is usually pretty fair depending where ur buying from.

May 10, 2018

Sour and Sweet

These are sour and sweet and delicious! All the flavours are good, raspberry, lime, orange and lemon. It is pretty good value if you get them on sale. My daughter loves these yummy treats too!