Maynards Sour Patch Kids Reviews
#1 in Candy

September 19, 2018

maynards sour patch kids are my fave sour chewy candy!

I have been a fan of this candy for a long time as I prefer something with a sour start and sweet finish. I treat myself to a bag nearly every week.
    They recently added a super size candy and that is fun since it last a long time in my mouth.

September 19, 2018

Favorite candy

This is my favorite candy, they are just the right amount of sour and chewy. You can purchase this product in many different sizing options. Blue raspberry is my favorite favor.

September 18, 2018

Ooooo

Sour patch are the best candy ever my favorite. There both sour and chewy. Makes me feel like a little kid again. The price is great and the flavors are awesome. You can get different sized bags all good deals.

August 30, 2018

Sour goodness

I love sour patch kids, the flavours are great and I love when Maynards releases new wine of it like the tropical ones because they are al so delicious! Love to but these as a treat!

August 18, 2018
    Tennessee, United States

My favorite!

Sour patch kids are my favorite candy i like when it is around halloween time so i can buy the giant bags of these and pretend im going to hand them out but i dont i pig out

August 14, 2018
    Arkansas, United States

I would buy this product again.

I love Sour Patch Kids. I love that they have the sweet and sour flavor. When you first take a bite you taste some sour but then the sugar on top gives a nice sweet taste. The various colors all taste slightly different and have a fruity profile to them. I like that these are chewy.

August 13, 2018
    Illinois, United States

These are delicious!

Sour patch kids are just so yummy and addictive. They start out sour but end up sweet and their nice soft and chewy! These are great and they give you a great amount in each package.

August 01, 2018

Sour Patch

These dummies are delicious. They are not too sweet and they are convenient. The packaging is easy to open. I would recommend these to my family and friends.

Updated On: August 01, 2018

These gummies.

July 11, 2018

I've never had a bad batch

My go to sweets are the sour patch kids. Maynards just knows exactly how to make me come back for more. they are always fresh and super tasty and they never seem to go stale unless you forget an unopened bag for over a few months ( like we have) at the back of the cupboard.
    the only thing i would change about the 355g package is its resealable fastener, it always seems to be open when i go to reach for them.

June 20, 2018

My favourite treat!

I love sour patch kids!!! They are my goto every time I am looking for a sweet and sour treat! Any movie night out or in these are a must have for us. They are my absolute favourite