McCain Deep 'n Delicious Coconut Cream Pie Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 80 in Frozen Desserts

Your backyard cookout won't be complete without Coconut Cream Pie! Experience a hint of the exotic with shreds of coconut in the filling and roasted shavings on top. This delectable recipe is a rich and creamy treat with a light, whipped topping.

May 11, 2017

I love coconut creAm pie!!! McCain has quality products and I love them. This is no exception, very yummy and affordable also. Very delicious treat for the whole family!!! :)

May 03, 2017

I am not a lover of coconut at all. But McCain Coconut cream pie is so delicious even I have a hard time resisting. The creamy coconut with whipped cream and then more toasted coconut on top, like I said im not a fan of coconut at all and this was not over powering overly sweet it was perfect !

May 02, 2017

I used to purchase McCain deep and delicious coconut cream pies all the time . They're so good and delicious . It's surprising how good they taste considering how cheap they are . Next time out i need to buy one .

March 10, 2017

J'adore vraiment cette tarte à la noix de coco de McCain.
    Une croûte Graham croustillante, une crème sucrée et savoureuse et une couche de noix de coco.
    D'accord, ce produit est un peu artificiel et vraiment pas un bon choix pour la santé mais pour combler mon goût de noix de coco, cette tarte est sublime.

October 23, 2016

I used to buy this a lot in the past, but the price has gone up quite a bit in recent years and it just isn't worth it anymore. As for the pie it tastes pretty good, the crust is graham crackers and the coconut is creamy and cool. Not a bad pie, just not worth the price.

October 02, 2016

I really want to like it because I love Coconut cream pies but this just tasted terrible. It tasted a bit rancid to me. All I can taste was artificial flavoring.

July 21, 2016

Coconut cream pie is the best! So good! It's a great treat, and so creamy and delicious. McCain makes a great one. Served chilled is the best. Awesome.

June 04, 2016

I am one for Coconut and this Coconut Cream Pie adds a nice light dessert after dinner. Also Delicious as the name says!!!! I serve it on hot summer days after a BBQ !

0.5/5

May 18, 2016

I only tried this once and for some reason, sorry to say I just did not care for it. I usually like their products but it just was not one of my favourites.

May 17, 2016

Sets the bar for coconut cream pie- full of creamy flavor, and a satisfying texture.
    I could not make this from scratch and have it taste as gfood- almost indescribeable!
    Only complaint is that they aren't bigger- but thats because you don't want to stop eating once you start!