McDonald's Big Mac Burger Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 263 in Fast Food

2.8/5

June 17, 2017

Okay burger

I love hamburgers but the quality of McDonald's burgers compared to other fast food chains, especially for the prices they charge, just doesn't cut it anymore. The sauce is great but the thin patties don't taste very meat like and their lettuce is usually stale tasting. The angus burgers are the only ones I enjoy from McDonald's at the moment since they have more substance. Not the worst but there are tastier options.

June 17, 2017

Great tasting burger

I love McDonald's Big Macs . They have 3 buns , 2 hamburger patties and 2 pieces of cheese . Minced onions , pickles , lettuce and smothered in their special sauce. Yummy ! I crave them sometimes . They're not the greatest option for you but I will eat them anyway . I recommend.

June 11, 2017

My go-to at McDonalds. Unfortunately, the value and quality just seem to decline all the time. I wish I could rate this item 5 stars all around, but until they bring down the price to something reasonable I just cannot.

June 09, 2017

This is my go-to order at McDonalds. I've even tried a Double Big Mac, but the regular Big Mac is where it's at. The beef is from Canada, buns are fresh and toasted, and it is normally made how I like it (with very few toppings). It is definitely a comfort food and reminds me of when I was younger. When I was a kid McDonalds even had kids meals with pizzas and they were so delicious. Now I turn to the Big Mac! Juicy and delicious.

May 31, 2017

i used to not like the big mac but once i got older and gave it a chance i loved it the way it tastes it tastes so good the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic rated 5 stars recommended

May 30, 2017

I dont know what it is about Mcdonalds Big Macs but I can not stay away! Granted they are super messy (what mcdonalds burger isnt?) but man oh man that sauce is amazing! I always find myself ordering the big mac meal over any other burger sold there.

May 15, 2017

One of my favourites! The Big Mac granted, isn't what it used to be. However, I find that if you order it with extra sauce, it is as juicy and messy as it always was!

May 15, 2017

I really can't help myself when it comes to big Macs there just so good! Somthing about that secret mac sauce keeps me coming back ! The pattys arnt really that thick or juicy and the cheese isn't even melted half the time, the lettus is even soggy but not is it a good hamburger haha

May 12, 2017

this is my go to meal to order when i go to McDonald's it is just the right amount of food to keep me satisfied for the day and would recommend it to everyone

May 08, 2017

I try not to eat them alot since i know they arent the healthliest but darn are they so tasty, and always ask for no pickles and extra mac sauce.. love it when the sauce drips all over it means it was prepared to my liking