McDonald's Big Mac Burger Reviews
#7 in Fast Food

December 04, 2020

Heaven

There is nothing better than a Big Mac. Except the Double Big Mac..lol the secret sauce is to die for. Every bite is as good as the last its always a treat to get one.

December 03, 2020

Yumm!!

If we go to McDonald's I just have to get a big mac, I love that it has 2 patties and I can still eat it, sometimes a bit messy but always good and can't go wrong with the big mac sauce.

2.8/5

November 02, 2020

Classic burger

I grew up eating the big mac or the mcchicken from Mcdonalds. Definitely one of my top two burgers that I can never seem to get sick of but I hate that its almost $6 for the burger now. Definitely not worth it, but if there are coupons or promotions, I usually pick the big mac.

October 18, 2020
    Texas, United States

Wow spectacular sauce

Two all beef patties and that special sauce go perfect together. The Big Mac is now my all time favorite I thought I would have to cut it in half but it was too delicious I couldn’t save it or share it. Definitely going back again for another this week

October 09, 2020
    Oklahoma, United States

First time

I have never eaten a big Mac before and I recently just tried one and now I get it whenever I order mcdonalds. Although I can do without the third bun it's still pretty good and very filling.

October 06, 2020

Best on the go meal

I love everything about mc donalds from fries tk burgers. It always make my day. Big Mac is my toplist when it comes tk their Burger. I will never get tired of it

August 06, 2020
    New York, United States

Good in a pinch

The Big Mac is great unless you are looking to be healthy. They seem to be getting saltier but overall are a great mix of sauce, beef, and bun.the Big Mac is much larger both in height and circumference than a regular burger from McDonald’s.

June 18, 2020

Valeur sûre !

Pas besoin de présentation , le Bigmac est le classique du McDo et une valeur sûre. Je suis du type qui aime bien essayer les nouveautés maisnje reviens toujours au BigMac quand je veux un bon hamburger !
    Le McExtra était mon choix numéro un mais il a été retiré du menu :(

May 22, 2020

Best Burger

Alway order a big mac when at McDonalds has the best tasting sauce. Will continue to order along with the best fries! Would definitely recommend to my friends

May 05, 2020
    United States

Mouth watering

Hands down love McDonald’s I don’t get to eat it often but when I do I splurge! It’s honestly my favorite it’s always juicy and delicious always have to add extra onions it’s always tastes amazing lmao