McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

October 15, 2018
    Florida, United States

I can’t eat a burger with out Fries!

I can’t grt a cheese burger with ordering a large order of McDonalds addicting fries! Oh and the fancy Ketchup is a must to go with a burger and fries

October 02, 2018
    Alabama, United States

If I have to eat fast food their fries are top notch!

I am not one to eat out a lot, but Mc Donalds fries are my favorite when I do! We have many fast food places in our town and I would rather have Mc Donalds french fries over anyone elses! And My 3 year old little one would to!

September 25, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Only good item

McDonald’s is honestly in my opinion only still afloat because of their french fries. Their food has gone downhill so much that I would rather not even waste my hard-earned dollar on anything on their value menu. The only thing I feel is still pretty decent is their french fries other than that they are crap. I would recommend their french fries but nothing else.

September 21, 2018

Fries are great right out of the fryer

I could live on the French fries forever especially the ones that are right out of the fryer and to dip them in the barbecue sauce is flipping amazing! That's usually what I do when I get out and run the roads!

September 21, 2018
    Washington, United States

Best fries of all the fast food places

Need to go during the busy times to get the fresh fries.if you go during the slow times you can always ask for fries to be dropped... Aka make new ones. Or even better ask for them with out salt. The local place by me has horrible fries. Idk why. Doesn't matter what time you go it is no fun. But what are you gonna do and because they are privately owned there's no one to call cuz no one cares.

September 18, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Love those McDonald Fries

Just love McDonalds fries they get them just crispy enough but not overdone. They have the best fries hands down from as fast good place. We usually get the large size,

August 25, 2018

A Favorite of Mine

I have been eating McDonalds fries since I was a little kid. They have always been a favorite of mine. Most of the time they are just the right saltiness for me and are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. I just think compared to other fast food fries, they are slightly better than most.

August 18, 2018

Yummy

I have been eating McDonald's fries since I was a kid. They have the right amount of salt on them and are consistantly delicious. There is not other fast food place you can go to where their fries are as good as theirs.

August 16, 2018
    New York, United States

improvements needed

I wish they were thicker. Plus they fry the fries with lard (ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

August 14, 2018
    Florida, United States

The best

Seriously McDonalds has the best fries ever. No one else can even compare. My favorite thing has to be the perfect mix of both crunchy and soft fries.