McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

October 03, 2017

Yummmmm

Oh McDonald's you tempting little devil. These fries are guaranteed to have you coming back for more. Don't even bother with the small format since it's just a little tease. Nutritionally I know these are the greatest for that value, but the taste has me hooked! I love these fries. Even when they get cold they still taste good!

September 28, 2017

Fries have gone downhill!!

I used to love treating myself to a small McDonalds French fry every now and then. Lately I have noticed a huge decrease in the taste and quality. While the price is decent, the taste I snot. I ordered a medium fry and not only was it half full (or half empty if you will), but it lacked the salty goodness one has come to expect. They were very bland, more on the soft side as opposed to crispy, and tasted more like whatever they fry them in than they did potatoes. What a shame :(

September 28, 2017

They are so yummy

These are so yummy and delicious. I will continue to keep buying these. The only things my is they kinda put to much salt on them. I will recommend these to my family and friends.

September 01, 2017

Best fries

McDonald's french fries like their cheeseburgers have a very unique and distinct taste. In the past many people considered McDonald's french fries to be a side food. But this is something that I will have as a meal. They are tasty fullfilling and just plain delicious. The only thing I don't like about their fries is that sometimes they are over salted but that depends on who's making them behind the counter

August 11, 2017

one of my fav's

I really like McDonald's fries. They are something I will stop by to eat. They are great on their own, or dipped in a condiment such as ketchup as well.
    They are crispy, and not overly salty. One of my favourites.

August 05, 2017

i am a HUGE french fry fanatic. i've traveled high and low to find the best fries.
    bars, fast food joints, my oven, you name it, but nothing will compare to Mcdonald's fries...ever.
    i don't know if it's the crispiness or the golden color or the fact that they are completely doused in salt, but i don't think i'd be able to survive without these guys. delicious!

July 16, 2017

My fave!

Who doesn't love these classic skinny fries, they are so good, always fresh, crispy and with the perfect amount of salt, at least to my experience. I like it so much that whenever I get them I don't even need to use ketchup or anything else.

July 10, 2017
    New York, United States

Shoestring Fries At Perfection

I love skinny fries, and these are basically deep-fried shoestring fries. They have a unique taste, which makes them easy to distinguish as McDonald's fries. The outside is crispy but the inside is soft and fluffy. They are seasoned with a lot of salt, so if you don't like salt, I suggest asking them to hold off a little (though that is part of the McDonald's fries experience). I like to put vinegar on mine and/or eat them with Ketchup.

June 22, 2017

McDo

J'aime beaucoup les frites chez McDonald car elles sont très croustillants avec le sel qu'ils mettent dessus quoi de mieux. Pour nous à la maison un fois de temps en temps ns aimons bien aller faire un tour pour manger chez McDonald's et moi je prends toujours une grosse frites car je l'ai aime beaucoup.

June 22, 2017

Comfort food

McDonald's fries are my comfort food. Most of the time I only go to McDonald's just to order the large fries. They are crunchy and so good when they are fresh.