McDonald's Fries Reviews
#1 in Fast Food

March 30, 2017

D'accord je sais ce n'est pas vraiment santé mais lorsque j'achète un joyeux festin à mes garçons je ne peux m'empêcher de leur voler quelques frites. Avec ou sans sauce, chaudes ou froides, elles sont si délicieuses que je ne peux m'arrêter dans manger. Croustillantes et au goût sublime!

March 30, 2017

Gotta love the fries! I can eat the cold or hot... Just hand me a bbq sauce and I'm good to go. They are so good, people its a must! They are best though when they come right out the fryer

March 14, 2017

I just love mcdonalds french fries, they are truly amazing. I will continue to buy their french fries from time to time. The quality is wonderful and the taste makes me feel like im in heaven

March 04, 2017

One of the reasons why I go to McDonalds are because of these fries. They are so irresistibly good, and have a crisp outside layer and a soft inside, with a burst of flavor with each bite. They are especially good when they are hot, but when they are cold they are often soggy and are less appealing to the taste as a result. However, the low price definitely makes it a good choice. My only other concern is that it has many calories, so be aware of this fact! All in all, McDonald's fries are simply the best in North America- so far.

February 13, 2017

So delicious when they're fresh and hot. I don't think I've found another fast food restaurants that serves fries as good as McDonalds. They're best enjoyed when they're hot because when they're cold they go limp, but I don't think these could be left cold since they're so good.

February 13, 2017

I love these! Probably too much, haha! They are so good, but only when they're really hot, once they cool down they are not so good. My husband and I only eat there once and a while, and the coupons they have been putting out lately are pretty good.

January 18, 2017

These are just to die for - not the healthiest of options obviously but sometimes just for a treat these are my go to. Love whenever I go to McDonalds with my boyfriend he doesn't care too much for fries so he gets a burger combo and I eat the fries. They are crispy and salty (sometimes have to admit a bit too salty) but hit the spot everytime!

January 18, 2017

A few times a year a girl just needs to head over to McDonalds and enjoy copious amounts of these! McDonalds fries are by far the best that any fast food chain makes. Nobody compares. They are salty, crunchy and delicious.

January 07, 2017

No other fast food restaurant can even come close to making French fries like McDonald's. Hands down, these are the best fries ever made. The great taste and saltiness keeps us coming back for more!

December 21, 2016

Mc Donalds fries remind me of my childhood, and happiness. Im vegetarian, so these are really all I get when my bf stops at Mc Donalds and I love them. They are salty and yummy and fill you up. Not at all good for you, but they taste good and everyone deserves a treat.