McDonald's Fruit Smoothies
Good

McDonald's Fruit Smoothies Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 240 in Fast Food

July 17, 2016

I love a good smoothie and I love them even more when they are not overpriced, not overly sugary and taste REALLY GOOD!

McDonald's has their ongoing summer drink/smoothie deals right now, pretty good, a small $2 smoothie (mine looked like a medium) and it filled me up, tasted great and it cost me a toonie :)

McDonald's smoothie's are far superior to it's Canadian cousin Timmy Horton. Tim Horton's could learn a thing or two about smoothie making from Micky Dee's.

My two cents--If you need a pick me up, go for the McDonald's smoothie, cost effective (toonie), tastes great and they have a nice little range of options .

April 23, 2015

I like that these are made with real fruit and yogurt. My favourite is the strawberry banana one, but blueberry pomegranate is also quite good. They are sweeter than the average smoothie, but I don't mind.

August 13, 2014

I just discovered my favourite fruit smoothie ever! The Freestone peach flavour of McDonald's fruit smoothes. I could drink them all day. I have tried the strawberry banana as well but I have to say I just love the fresh real peach taste of this smoothie. So refreshing and satisfying.

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!