McDonald's McCafe Coffee Reviews
#3 in Coffee

March 29, 2018

One of the Best coffees out there!

MacDonald's definitely have one of the best coffees out there. As someone who drinks coffee black, the flavour is smooth with no bitterness. And you have to love their coffee cards too.

March 29, 2018

Love my McD'S coffee

I must say that this is my usual brand of coffee...I get my drink every morning and I have tried different brands from competitors and this is by far the best coffee I have had.

March 28, 2018

This coffee is always fresh, perfectly brewed.

This coffee is always freshly brewed and prepared to my liking every time. I love the bold taste of Mcdonalds coffee over almost every other coffee brand

March 28, 2018

Bought the bag for home

Love this coffee so much that I have bought the fine ground beans for my coffee maker at home! Make a pot every morning and it tastes just as good as it does from the store! Way to go McDonalds for making such a great product

March 24, 2018

My go to coffee

This is my favourite coffee for the road. I live in a place where there is a lot of fair trade, small batch coffee spots, and this coffee is still wonderful and enjoyable to me. I will forever love Macdonald's for their coffee and their burgers.

March 23, 2018

Great coffee. Flavour changed over the last few years

When I first tested McDonald’s coffee 10 years ago I found the taste to be bitter and unpleasant. To my surprise I retired this coffee 6 months ago and McDonald’s stepped up there game. The taste is right on and for the price it has the best value if you don’t want to spend $5 for a Starbucks coffee

Good value for money

J'adore le cafe de Mcdonalds. Il a vraiment un bon gout et est sans hésitation meilleur que celui de Tim Hortons. De plus, ils ont un programme de fidélité qui est vraiment bien fait.

March 21, 2018

Meilleur café qualité prix.

Le café Mcdonald est selon moi le meilleur café disponible en rapport qualité prix. Son goût est très bon et réconfortant. C'est grâce à la semaine de café gratuit de Mcdonald que j'ai été séduit et depuis ce temps, j'en achète régulièrement. Je recommande ce produit!

Delicious and smooth

I used to be a fan of their Canadian competitor. However, since trying this coffee, I have converted to McDonald's coffee. It is significantly smoother, and less bitter than other fast-food coffees.

March 13, 2018

Great coffee

Great coffee for morning wake up, the taste is rich and tasty! No doubt mcdonalds are making lots of money with those. Add a little bit of sugar and milk! wHAT A GREAt day you will have