4.1/5
McDonald's Nestea Iced Tea Reviews
#407 in Tea

October 22, 2017

So refreshing during the summer!

During summer drink days at McDonalds, this is my first and only choice for a soft drink. I find it a good choice whether you get a meal, or snack. It tastes perfect every time, and is especially refreshing during hot summer days.

October 21, 2017

A great choice!

This is my go-to drink when I do eat out at McDonalds.

It's sweet, but not too sweet. Refreshing and quenches your thirst.

For the value - you can't go wrong. You can get free refills when eating in the restaurant and all summer long they offer a $1 drink day.

October 21, 2017

like it a lot

I like Nestea because it is sweet, and refreshing. Getting it at Mcdonalds is amazing because you can get free refills and I find that it complements any meal nicely. It is great for both children and adults a like.

October 11, 2017

Iced tea

Everytime i purchase at mcdonalds , whether just a meal or a sandwhich, you will find me always getting the nestea iced tea. I find it taste better than the brisk kind which some fast foods sell.

3.2/5

September 21, 2016

Iced tea is my first choice. It's a hit or a miss. Sometimes it's perfect, taste like the one that's in the bottle, other times it's diluted or too much syrup.

March 07, 2016

Nestea Iced Tea is my first choice when I get a beverage with my meal at McDonald's.
    It's the right amount of sweetness without the fizziness.
    I am glad this is an option at McDonald's.

March 07, 2016

If I want a drink with my combo at McDonalds, I will either get a tea (any kind really. I am always cold), this iced tea or root beer. I am not really a huge fan of fizzy drinks, so this is a compromise when I want a sweet drink that isn't fizzy.

October 05, 2015

Nestea Iced Tea from McDonalds is a great drink to get with your meal. It quenches your thirst and helps the food go down.

June 25, 2015

All the times I've eaten at McDonalds the only drink I have is Nestea Iced Tea. It's refreshing and isn't watered down. They add a lot of ice and it keeps the iced tea icy cold. Taste delicious and complements any meal option.