McDonald's Poutine Reviews

Ranked #229 out of 262 in Fast Food

June 22, 2017

Blehh

With such great fries how did McDonald's fail to make a good poutine? The gravy is salty the cheese tastes like unsweetened gummy bears and the fries are just a soggy mess. I expected better

May 30, 2017

Mcdonalds poutine is sooo good! I absolutely love the taste of their gravy and they have the best fries out of any fast food place! I do wish that for the price you got more fries though :(

2.2/5

May 15, 2017

I am not a fan of McDonald's Poutine at all, I find there fries are way better by themselves. There to thin and small so they suck up the gravy waay to fast making it a sogy mess. The cheese curds are also rubbery and fake tasting. Over all would not recommend.

February 14, 2017

McDonalds poutine is so good! I really like them, I usually get them when they have their coupons for 50% off. I find that its a lot of food for one person so I usually have to split it. Typically they make them with lots of cheese and the gravy is pretty good too. For a fast food poutine this is pretty good.

January 25, 2017

Loves their poutine. Full of flavor.
    I recall when they first served just gravy and it wasnt good at all. But now it is a must have when I have McDonald's.

November 26, 2015

Mmmm this is very tasty but I have to agree that it is very salty and you don't get very much.

November 26, 2015

I love their poutine ( that's all I could eat pregnant), it taste great just a little too salty. Also I find they charge way too much for what you get .

2.7/5

April 23, 2015

These taste wayyy too salty. You definitely need to ask to have the fries made without salt.
    I do like that they use real cheese curds, though.

1.8/5

August 12, 2014

If you love mcd French fries...don't try the poutine... It's not great. It totally ruins there wonderful fries. The amt you get is probably par for a medium fries ...

1.7/5

July 15, 2014

If you're going for the craze, its not working. This is very bad poutine, taste is not there, soggy and not fresh at all. You're better off going to smoke's or a restaurant.