Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment

Milani Moisture Lock Oil Infused Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 946 in Lip Balm

3.2/5

June 25, 2017

A little on the sticky side

I purchased this during the winter when my lips were cracked and dying for moisture. I can't say it's a good replacement for a lip balm, and honestly, the hydrating properties don't do much to penetrate the top layer of skin since the oil is very sticky and occlusive. As a lip gloss, it's just fine, but don't expect miraculous results if your lips are dry!

September 26, 2016

Omg! This is a must have for sure . You got dry lips get this ! You will not regret it. This is a lip treatment not a lip gloss. I have the coconut one and the lemon . I can't wait to get more . My lips are so soft, no more dry , chapped lips for me .

March 28, 2016

This is a great product to use a few minutes before liquid lipstick or any kind of matte lip product that might be drying. I have the Raspberry Oil version and it smells great and sinks into the lips within a few minutes. I picked this up in CVS when i was visiting the States - I wish i could get Milani in Canada!