Milk and Shea Body Wash Reviews
#809 in Bath & Body

June 23, 2017

Purchase with confidence

I usually use bar soaps when showering but I will also use liquid soap for quick showers. Milk and Shea body wash Nottingham only cleans well but it also leaves skin feeling soft smelling fresh

May 06, 2016

The milk and Shea body wash is a amazing product that leaves your skin soft and smooth with a great smell that isn't overpowering. Comes in many different smells as well.

January 30, 2015

This product makes my skin so smooth after and i recommend it as it is now winter, and my skin gets so dry in the winter!

May 22, 2011

I'm always on the look out for natural and moisturizing body wash because I have very dry skin in the winter. I really liked this body wash but it was pretty expensive for only lasting about a month. I also had to load up the shower puff twice while showering because it doesn't make a lot of foamy suds. That's not the biggest deal but if you're in a rush to get to work it can be mildly irritating.

It smelled great (without being overpowering with purfume) and didn't dry out my skin but I wouldn't buy it again because it was too expensive for the amount you get.