Milk Bone Original Biscuits for Large Dogs Reviews

October 27, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

The classic dog biscuit

We have 2 very large dogs with voracious appetites. These are the classic dog treats I remember giving my dogs growing up as well. They're cheap, you get a large amount for a low price, the dogs all seem to love them!

October 22, 2019

Milk bones

My dog she is 12 years old. My dog is a small dog but likes the large Milk Bones multiple flavours. She like at at least 2 bones a day. She is my pride and joy.

September 17, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Purchase regularly

My girls love these. They don't smell up my house like their food does. They are perfect size for a snack. They know exactly when they are going to get them by shaking the box. Also helpful with training if you get the small ones and break them.

August 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Love!

We have three full grown Great Danes and they absolutely love these treats and we love the fact that you can get a big box for pretty cheap! Gotta love feeding Great Danes! 😁

June 28, 2019

Dog cookies

Having 4 large breed dogs these are my go to for their daily treat. As soon as they hear the cupboard open they are sitting there patiently waiting for me to give them their cookie. Always have them on hand.

April 10, 2019

My Dog Loves Them

This is my go to for treats for my dog. He loves them and I feel good about feeding them to him. I have others at times for a change, but I am never without Milk Bones. I like the fact that he thinks it is a treat, but I am also giving him something good for him. I trust the product is good for my dog.

February 07, 2019

My pup loves these

Just bought these for my girl..she loves them however dont think they are the greatly quality of treat to be giving your dog but the price is right. So from time to time I will cheap out and buy these

1.7/5

January 10, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Will work if there is no other choice

Milk bones are made with mostly junk stuff. Full of fillers and trash. If you can not afford anything else, I guess they would work,but honestly, better off not giving anything rather then high fillers and junk stuff.
    Always read labels.

0.8/5

October 27, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I cant believe people feed these to their pets

Honestly these are made from a bunch of crap. THere are so many better treats for your pets out there. Try and stick to the natural stuff. You can literally get dried animal parts that are way more natural and healthy for your pet vs these flour crap treats.

October 26, 2018
    South Dakota, United States

Doggy Heaven

My black lab mix loves these Milk Bone Biscuits! She waits by the door where these treats are located in the house as if she's asking for one! They smell decent which is a huge plus for me, I can't stand the dog treats that smell horrible. Overall a great product that I will continue to buy for my lovable 4 legged friend.