Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

January 23, 2019

Excellent Brush-Up for Pups!

We recently took our dog to the dentist and they were so impressed at how clean his teeth were. We give him one daily and he absolutely loves them! They are a great and non-invasive way for us to Leo stay or top of his oral health.

September 18, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

They were a hit

My pitmix Stitch is a licker, and her breath can get pretty bad! Its great for her teeth, she even wanted more. I did find it a bit pricey, though I had a coupon to use, so I bought it. I like the fact that they contain 12 Essential Vitamins and minerals in thm. Works great!

August 14, 2018
    Virginia, United States

Pretty Good

My dog loves these and I love that they help her breath not smell like dead fish. They're really expensive though, and that kind of puts a damper on my desire to purchase.

August 02, 2018

Milkbone

Mon chien a adoré .depuis que j'utilise le produit je vois une amélioration au niveau du tartre sur ses dents.milkbone fait parti de notre quotidien.

August 02, 2018

Milkbone

Milkbone Brushing Chews are another favourite of our dogs, and it's an added bonus that they brush and clean their teeth while they chew! It's important that our dogs have good oral hygiene.

April 14, 2018

Would Buy This Product Again

instead of the pedigree brush chews i give my pup the milk bone brush chews as its easier for her to eat considering shes not big she didn't seem to want to eat the other ones but the new milk bone brushing chews she eats everything and doesn't leave a crumb!

2.8/5

March 20, 2018

My dog doesn't like it much =/

My dog only got to finish the box half way through it until she stopped eating the treat entirely. In terms of effectiveness, there is no way to really see whether it worked or not. One thing I can say is that, though, because it's not mint-flavored there is no change in the breath. So don't expect replacing daily brushing with giving this chew.

October 03, 2017

mon pitou et ses dents blanches

Super bon produit. Mon chien a tout le temps les dents blanches et adore ces gâteries. Elles sont d'une grosseur idéale et mon chien semble adorer son goût!

May 17, 2017

My boston terrier yumyum loves them she chews and chews them for hours the value is Worth every penny the quality is high end and the effectiveness is amazing 100 percent recommend

May 17, 2017

I can't keep these in stock once my shih tzu spots them he begs for them. Ultimate hands down his favourite. He savours it and looks upset once it's gone. Definetly ask you to give it a try....will become a staple in your household.