Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

October 16, 2015

I have a Siberian Husky/Chow & he loves these. It would be nicer if these lasted longer to help remove the plaque from his teeth better though, especially with their higher prices. He crunches them up really quick so not sure if its doing the job it advertises. But he definitely gets excited when he sees me getting the package!

October 15, 2015
    Not Found, Canada

I have Doberman and she loves this treat, it is NOT long lasting, but it is definitely a favorite for my little one!

October 11, 2015

These are really good for their teeth and they munch on them forever. A good purchase

September 22, 2015

My dogs love these, a little on the expensive side but good for a treat to help get rid of the tartar on their teeth.

June 06, 2015

They love these but they are expensive. I usually look for them on sale or look for coupons.

April 23, 2015

My dogs love these and I don't mind the price because digs need to have good teeth as they age

April 05, 2015

I have a rescued puggle and he won't let me go near him with the special tooth brush for dogs so these are at least something, and he loves them!

February 13, 2015

I buy these for our Earnie. They are a bit on the expensive side, but worth it. He will be 11 years old in June and is showing signs of tartar buildup. He hates his teeth being brushed now, so these are a great alternative.

February 03, 2015

My dog loves this treat, it helps clean her teeth and gums.

January 27, 2015

Got Storm and Striker a three pack for Christmas and they love them. Striker is a older dog and Storm is just a year old, both are Australian Shepard's.
    I enjoy that they are not to hard for them to chew and they seem to enjoy them as they each sit so nice and are eager when it is time for them to get their Milkbone Brushing Chews. Their teeth are healthy and clean and their breath is not all nasty like it was before so I am very pleased their dental health since we started using them. They will be a regular part of their routine from now on.