Milkbone Brushing Chews Reviews

January 16, 2015

Sadie (my dog) loved this. Its great for her teeth, she even wanted more. I find it a bit pricey, I had a coupon to use, so I bought it. I like the fact it has 12 Essential Vitamins and minerals in it. Works great!

October 23, 2014

Originally got a box of these as a sample from the pet store. My boys have okay teeth, but plaque nonetheless, though my younger one has needed dental work in the past. I keep these as well as another dental chew around for them, and their mouths stay fresh - not rank, more of the doggy breath smell, and their teeth are whiter. I like these as opposed to beef bones because they are pretty soft and still get the job of cleaning done. They get one a day in the evening (and another dental chew in the morning).

A bit spendy as opposed to regular old dog bones, but when you factor in the $400 I saved not having to get my dog's teeth scraped of their plaque, they're worth it. Sort of beefy smelling, not too bad.

August 11, 2014

I saw the box in store and thought i would give it a try. My oldest dogs teeth were pretty gross and her breath was NASTY. After one week, i noticed a HUGE difference. her teeth were white again and her breath was still bad, she is a dog after all, but not like it was before. It was like she was a normal dog. Now with the word toothbrush my dogs go bananas. They think it's the best treat ever. Takes them about 15 min to enjoy their toothbrush. Great great product.