Milkshake Silver Shine Shampoo Reviews
#64 in Shampoo

March 31, 2020

Best purple shampoo for blondes!

I absolutely love this shampoo. I generally wash my hair 1-2 times a week to maintain colour and health. After one single use I noticed immediate improvements to the colour of my hair, specifically in maintaining the ashiness I look for. This is now my go to brand and the only shampoo I use. This shampoo is pricey but a little goes a long way. Fair warning, if you leave it in too long you will actually notice a purple ring to your ashy areas, but that goes away. I highly recommend.

February 18, 2020

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE!!

Having coarse dry processed hair; I have come to the reality that having white/blonde/silver(whatever) streaks in my hair will never come to fruition. So being content with lighter highlights is the best it gets for me; that's ok; but YELLOW BRASSY HAIR....NO THANKS! Have had many TONING Parties with my hair stylist and have spent $$$$. New hair stylist, new product and whoa! Finally...finally! Why has this been a kept secret? Once a week, I let this product sit for 5 minutes....done, toned, no brass, no orange, no yellow; a little drying, don't forget to use conditioner. You'll read reviews on products, everyone has a story, but if you truly are struggling with brassy hair, or your blondes need toning...GO BUY SOME! BONUS: fragrance is insanely fabulous.

January 30, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommend!

Banished all my brassy sections within 2 or 3 uses. Leave on during shower for best results, leave on longer for that tint of purple that's on trend right now! Scent is amazing, doesnt dry out my hair. Great product for the price.

December 10, 2019

Best Purple Shampoo!!

The best purple shampoo on the planet. not only does it smell amazing but tones amazing getting rid of unwanted yellow hues. Becaareful as it will stain shower curtains.

October 29, 2019

Best Purple Shampoo I have tried

This is the best Purple Shampoo I have tried so far. I do not need to use the conditioner at all, because I find that this tones my hair so well. I leave it on after i lather my hair for a little while and rinse. After using the product, my hair looks like I went to a salon for toner. Amazing product and definitely recommend it!

October 16, 2019

Best Shampoo for Blondes

I have tried so many purple shampoos and nothing comes close to comparing to this one! Every blonde MUST try this shampoo! It’s hair changing!! It is very strong so I only use it about once a week so the bottle lasts a very long time! It keeps the brassy look away and keeps my blonde looking like I just had it done months after my colour! I would highly recommend this product!

September 12, 2019

A LITTLE GOES A LONGGG WAY

i bought this stuff over 6 months ago and i still have product left! you really only need a pea sized amount and it instantly refreshes icy blonde hair back to that perfect tone! if left on too long or if you use too much however, it can leave the hair purple. but overall it is a great, non drying purple shampoo with a heavenly scent!

August 05, 2019

Hair fun

I started using this product a month ago, my hair doesn’t need to be toned as often and everyday it looks more blonde which is what I wanted. Keeps my hair smooth soft and smells SOOO good.

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great color

This shampoo is amazing. Not like other ourple shampoo it doesnt dry out your hair and it instantly lifts any unruly brassy tones throughout blonde hair. Quick and easy hair routine

July 15, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Simply the best!!

What can I say this is the best silver shampoo I have ever used and there have been a lot!! Worth every penny, I bought mine from amazon but know you can also purchase it from hair salons. Like any salon shampoo it's a bit more expensive but I only have to use this once a month and my hair looks recsntly done really gets rid of any brassy tones. If your looking for more of a purple look leave it in over night. Smells lush too.