Monat Rejuveniqe Hair Oil Reviews
#611 in Hair Care

November 09, 2017

Amaze

I use this miracle oil for everything, face, skin, scars and even my hair. I love the smell and how it leaves my skin and hair feeling amazing and not at all greasy or oily. While it is a little pricey I have had it for 4 months, and use it daily and still have more then half a bottle, a little really does go a long way.

October 06, 2017

This stuff has hundreds of uses

one of my favourite Monat products hands down. I use it in my foundation and moisturizer during winter months for extra hydration, works great on scrapes/burns, add it to mascara, chapped lips/hands, razor burn, help heal new tattoo, cuticle treatment... the list goes on and on. It is expensive but one - two drops is all that is needed so it lasts me over 6 months.

September 28, 2017

My go to product for everything

I started using and selling Monat products this year, and rejuveniqe is definitely a versatile product. It can be used for 101 things, including but not limited to: taming fly aways, moisturizing the face, for eczema/psoriasis. I use it as an additive to hair bleach/toner to help prevent breakage. It is definitely one of the best products available!

August 12, 2017

Hands down the best hair oil I've ever used!!

At $130CAD per bottle it may seem a little pricey but... it's hands down the best oil I've ever used and believe me when I say I've tried hundreds!! You only need 2 or 3 drops so it really does last (I get about 6 months out of a bottle with almost daily use!)

This stuff has over 100 uses!! Send me a message at yourbeautiful@mymonat.com and I'm happy to send you a PDF outlining them!

This oil is an amazing hair and skin treatment. Rejuviniqe... I put it on everything!! And it smells AMAZING!! Really light and kind of like lemonade!! ❤️

April 20, 2017

I use this oil for EVERYTHING!!! I put it in my hair at night and wash it out in the morning using MONAT shampoo and conditioner my hair is AMAZING!!! I also add the oil to my face lotion and hand cream my skin loves it! I use it all over my body any dry spots and my nails! And it smells so good!!

March 03, 2017

This hair oil is outstanding. Besides helping with my dry hair, it helps with dry skin. The smell is great and the bottle lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

January 13, 2017

I use this product for everything. I add it to my body lotions, leave in conditioners and as a face serum. A bottle will last me 9 months using it everyday. The initial cost is quite expensive but the quantity you get is enough to last with everyday usage for a long time. I use only a couple drops since that's all you need, it is very potent and a little goes a long way.

January 12, 2017

At first I wasn't very impressed with this product. After using it a few times with the complete line I noticed a huge difference. I even use this along with the leave in conditioner on my Daughter's hair as well. It softens my our hair making it a lot more manageable as well as it moisturizes the hair. A huge bonus to the Monat products is the smell. I usually say that "Monat makes me feel pretty"

January 10, 2017

Monat has changed my hair. I used to have dry brittle hair that tangled instantly when down. now I feel great and my hair is healthy. I have amazing new growth too!

September 27, 2016

I use this a lot it has a great smell to it my hair smells from a distance and people are always completing how my hair smells great and it maintains it shiny and keeps my hair hydrated looking moist but not oily which is great so I recommend this product because it works and it works on all hair types