Moonlite Storybook Projector Starter Pack (2 story reels) Reviews

Moonlite clips onto your smartphone (not included) and uses the phone's flashlight to project vibrant storybook illustrations onto any surface. The free Moonlite companion app contains all of the words to the stories to help you read along while projecting the storybook images. The Moonlite app also includes charming sound effects to make story time even more magical. The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with 2 story reels.

For more information, please visit Moonlite.world

2.7/5

October 24, 2020

Great idea but story should be easier to access

My kids loved the projection. It took sone adjusting to get the projector on our phone To get the focus right. I wish the stories would be easier to access so I don’t have to worry about losing the paper with the codes. Good classic stories but the price is expensive unless a sale is on.

April 22, 2020

Not crazy about this...

I received this as a present for my 1 year old and I find that My daughter doesn’t sit still for long enough to make it to the third slide. We do much better with interactive books. Maybe once she’s a little older she’ll be more engaged.

January 05, 2020

New way to tell stories/read

Got this as a present for my baby. It's a really cool way to read a story. It reminds me of that toy I used to have with the binocular viewing toy with reels, except this has words and sounds! Much cooler and fun for kids of all ages!

February 11, 2019
    Ohio, United States

My children absoultly loved this i would buy this again

I had my nieces and nephews over with their cousin and we tried this out on movie night with popcorn! All the children loved this and they had their cell phones her with them so they all got to try this out in my dark bedroom. i had the perfect wall for this a huge blank wall. The children laughed giggled and had such a great time.Their parents actually went out and bought them one of these for in there rooma at night.This has been an awesome opportunity and i would defintely recommend this to other parents for their children as well!!! I would defintely viy more products to go along with this one!!

January 20, 2019

Fun bedtimes!

Our new favorite bedtime product! My girls ask to go up to bed early to 'read the book on Mom's phone". They enjoy the stories and being able to press the 'sound' effects. Only complaint is that the attachment covers some of the words at the top of each page. Though we now have them memorized anyway :)

January 19, 2019
    United States

Review

I got this moonlite projector for free for my honest review. My kids loved this and thought it was great. I can’t wait to get more discs for it for them

January 18, 2019

So sweet

I have Two kiddos ages 6 and 4. They absolutely love reading books at bed time. Every night we pick out our books and read them before they go to sleep. This was so much fun. We were able to lay down with the nights off which helped them become more sleepy. They were able to look at the story on the wall while i read It to them. I also Loved the song the plays in the background of the book.the only thing is trying to find more reels at the price they are charging. If they were a little bit cheaper I’d be happier.

January 02, 2018

Makes storytime extra fun

This was so much fun to use for storytime. It clipped onto my phone no problem and the app was easy to use. I'm looking forward to seeing what other titles they add to their library. Would be so cool if they teamed up with other story makers (like Dr. Seuss, Disney, etc) but we did enjoy the stories that came with this starter set. I'd recommend it. A great gift idea!

December 20, 2017

very nice

THis is a great little device to add to kids stpry time my grandkids loved it. it was simple to use and very fun watching the kids using this. give it a shot your kids wil love it.

December 19, 2017

Super fun and great idea

First of all the idea of this is genious! It’s a nice treat to switch things up and it makes story time feel more special. To be able to read in the dark with pictures is also a great feature. I do wish it was easier to switch slides like maybe have it be connected to the actual “page” you’re reading automatically wirelessly somehow. Also I can’t figure out how to make the volume lower on the background noise or sound effects. It’s a nice touch though. I think the initial investment is worth it but the sequential book purchases should be cheaper than what they are. Perhaps I’ll save it just for special nights or a treat. Also a wider variety of books and reading levels would be great. But overall it’s a neat, easy to use invention and I would recommend if you’re looking for something different for storytime. Or even family fun nights. Or just storytime in general! I got to test this out for free but all opinions are very much my own!