Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Not your regular Ceasar

This is not your regular Clamato juice, this has a bit of a different taste. Maybe a little less salty with a slow burn from the pureed jalapeños. I enjoyed this, but would probably only buy it occasionally. I am a huge ceasar fan, so I feel like this is a nice treat for a day that I’m not craaaaaving a basic ceasar. It was still tasty, although pretty expensive comparable to their regular Clamato juice. I would recommend this to the adventurous ceasar drinkers looking to switch it up a little! I might buy it on occasion, but I will likely stick to the OG of Clamato juice so I can mix it just how I like it!

Exquisite Caesars

I have always been a fan of Caesars, and was so excited to try Motts Clamato Reserve to see how it changed up the drink. I was not surprised by what I found. The spice blend and added juice characteristics used in the Reserve blend made the drink have an amazing taste ... so much better than regular clamato juice. The reserve is a much thicker blend of juice, and as such, provided a much richer experience in a Caesar. Definitely worth the added cost to make a better Caesar experience.

July 16, 2020

Full of flavour, natural ingredients, a little pricey.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I really enjoyed the natural ingredients and full flavors of this smokey, spicy, and slightly sweet Mott's Clamato Reserve. I'd have to say it made one of the best caesar's I've ever had. The spice level left a wonderful flavour in my mouth, without the heat that many spicy foods have. It's flavoured with smoked jalapeno peppers, tomato, vinegar, horseradish, molasses, purple carrot, onion, anchovies, garlic, clam broth, bell peppers, garlic, and celery.
    I realize that this is made of all natural ingredients, which are going to be more expensive. My only complaint would be that it is a little pricey, coming in at just over twice the price of the regular Mott's Clamato. I would like to buy this again, but might wait for it to go on sale.

July 16, 2020

Loved clamato’s reserve, would definitely recommend this...

Wow, loved the tangy taste with bit of mint, lemon, black salt and roasted cumin powder in the clamato’s reserve, I was so happy to try this product, and would definitely recommend this to my friends and family, it’s so quick to make and everyone in my family loved it, #gotitfree #chickadvisor #summerdrink#clamato

Spice it up

I received this complimentary from Chickadvisor and was super excited to try this product out I did have trouble finding it in some grocery stores though and I had to drive around to a few to get the right product. It is around $7 a bottle so it’s an average price for a product like this.

The taste does not disappoint! If you like spice, you will appreciate this drink as it’s full of flavour and is spicy. If you have mild tastebuds- this is not for you.
    I of course added some vodka to make a proper Canadian caesar and it was yummy!
    I would recommend this for sure!

July 16, 2020

Makes a great summer drink!

The Mott’s Clamato Reserve Edition was an excellent addition to their lineup. I went onto their website and tried 1 of the 4 recipes they suggested with the reserve edition. The Meat Locker was a tasty treat, very easy to make and had the drink made and done in less then 2 mins. A combination of different ingredients and some lager makes this a great summer drink. A little tangy and a bit sweet makes it super refreshing.
    Very easy to find in your local supermarket and at a very fair price at under 7 dollars. Definitely an ingredient for any summer patio/picnic party. Thanks to ChickAdvisor for the chance to try such a tasty drink Motts* Clamato* Reserve. #freeproduct

It was actually good

I had my doubts about this... but it taste so good on a hot day:) an easy drink to mix with beer :) and it’s packaging is very tasteful and eye catching ...would buy it again !

July 16, 2020

would buy this product again

Got this product for free to test it out. being newcomer, it was my first time to try it and i actually liked it. its smooth and has a kick to it, will definitely buy this again.

Love ceasars

I received this product free to try from the Chickadvisor Product Review club.

I absolutely love Ceasars.. both with alcohol and without! I love drinking this by itself on ice! The Mott's Clamato Reserve is delicious.. it has a great kick to it with lots of spice!

This product was a little hard to find at the local grocery stores around me.. Food Basics.. could be due to the fact that it is a new product though.

July 16, 2020

the right amount of kick

I received this complimentary (#freesample) from ChickAdvisors in exchange for my honest opinions. I have always been a fan of Clamato’s in it alcoholic and non-alcoholic version and this was no different. It is not super spicy but definitely has a kick and definitely the flavor is quite strong. Its quite refreshing and would definitely recommend it to friends and family.