Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 07, 2017

Loved this flavour as much as the Tropical, if not more. Great for picky kids like mine. My daughter takes them in her lunch and loved them! Great product, would highly recommend. #gotitfree #mottsplusfibre

June 07, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry was a great. Unfortunately it was not available in my area so I did have to get it while I was out of town on a business trip. So this is not found in all grocery stores yet. I love the texture and you can really tell that it was raspberry in the flavor. Thumbs up Motts!!

1.8/5

June 07, 2017

I tried Mott's sensation +fibre raspberry and the tropical. I thought the tropical was better (and I didnt like it that much) it had a texture like apple sauce but still tasted chalky and bland for me. I have a baby and he usually eats most things that are puree kind however he didnt seem to like the taste very much either. Its unfortunate because I really love the Mott's brand generally and was excited to taste this but its just not for us.

June 07, 2017

We were selected for review of the Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry, but never received our package in time for the review deadline. I wanted to post a review anyway, as we really LOVED this product! I love the convenience of the package, as you can take it anywhere and just pack a spoon. I gave the review 100% as the quality of course is amazing, but its very rare that when you taste something that comes in packaging you actually get the full taste of what the product is made from. Instantly you are overwhelmed with the natural taste of raspberries! Loved our Mott's Fruitsations + Fibre Raspberry and will continue to be loyal customers of Mott's

June 07, 2017

My daughters loved this flavor! I enjoyed it more than the tropical one. I will be purchasing these again but only when they go on sale as I find them a little on the expensive side.

June 07, 2017

Apple sauce is one of my kids favourite snacks. I'm always looking for ways to add fibre to their diets and this is such a simple way to do that. They both enjoyed the raspberry flavour. I would buy this againz

June 07, 2017

I wouldn't pay full price but when Mott's is on sale it's a great price. The product is good and it's nice to know the kids are getting a source of fibre and some flavor instead of just plain applesauce.

June 07, 2017

L a collation de compote avec fibre est vraiment très bonne. Le bon gout de framboise est très présent. Pa trop sucré. Les enfants adorent les compotes de fruits. Super bonne.

June 07, 2017

I really enjoyed this flavour. My daughter also liked it. The added fiber is great and knowing there are no preservatives is good too. You can not really go wrong with feeding your kids fruit.

June 07, 2017

J'ai aimé le produit mais très déçue car il n'y a pas de fibres d'ajouté et la saveur, pas trop présente. Ce produit est beaucoup trop cher pour la valeur.